Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Butterflies are the heaven sent kisses of reati Angels'

Thinking of our butterfly123 with get well wishes.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey guys

Mousie, i tried to fight that 2ndary health insurance on friday, they just laughed. said they were NOT covering anything. i said it is covid how in the world are we to see a doctor. they just laughed and said that is your problem. i did ask should we go to ER, they laughed again and said they aren't paying for anything. something ain't right somewhere. we were NOT NOTIFIED of any changes to our 2ndary coverage. 

yesterday picked up mail later in afternoon. that mail in vote ballot i sent in for our primary on july 2nd was sent back to me unopened. found a 6x9 envelope put it in that dh will run it up to postal office monday morn to remail that out. the prepaid stamped enveloped says delaware primary ballot and where it was to go in wilmington. NO it was sent back to me why have no idea. dh never got his absentee ballot in mail. i got mine only to be sent back to me why HAVE NO IDEA.

not much else.

PUDDLES, remind me to change on friday. i will forget as usual.

friday is a super busy day for me. day of my facial and eye glass appoint. 12 noon for facial, 3pm for eye appoint, so won't post till late day.

ok guys later

super duper cool wonderful SWEET day here.

Honored Contributor

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles @AnikaBrodie @viva923 @beastielove @lulutoby 

Wishing everybody a great Sunday !🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

DDE25FC5-716B-4A1A-A729-B00AF7F961FC.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

animated-good-morning-image-0040  @viva923 

I will not be posting the summer thread until Friday evening, so not to worry that you will miss us. I'll leave the link for you at the end of this thread.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

June 14th is National Strawberry Shortcake Day 🍓 + 🍰 = 😋 | Food ...

@beastielove   Thinking of you today.Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

hey guys

Mousie, i tried to fight that 2ndary health insurance on friday, they just laughed. said they were NOT covering anything. i said it is covid how in the world are we to see a doctor. they just laughed and said that is your problem. i did ask should we go to ER, they laughed again and said they aren't paying for anything. something ain't right somewhere. we were NOT NOTIFIED of any changes to our 2ndary coverage. 

yesterday picked up mail later in afternoon. that mail in vote ballot i sent in for our primary on july 2nd was sent back to me unopened. found a 6x9 envelope put it in that dh will run it up to postal office monday morn to remail that out. the prepaid stamped enveloped says delaware primary ballot and where it was to go in wilmington. NO it was sent back to me why have no idea. dh never got his absentee ballot in mail. i got mine only to be sent back to me why HAVE NO IDEA.

not much else.

PUDDLES, remind me to change on friday. i will forget as usual.

friday is a super busy day for me. day of my facial and eye glass appoint. 12 noon for facial, 3pm for eye appoint, so won't post till late day.

ok guys later

super duper cool wonderful SWEET day here.

@viva923   I would be changing my insurance company PRONTO.  How unprofessional of the person to laugh, have never experienced this, and as my Mother would say, "I would have emptied my lungs" on that person.  If the idiotic company doesn't cover anything, what does it do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulutoby wrote:

Mary Engelbreit

@lulutoby   We spent so much time at the beach when DD was little.  She collected shells wherever we went. 

One day I was watching HSN and David's Cookies presented cookie jars, each came with a second, smaller jar, one of which was beachy flip flops so I bought the larger jar just to get the smaller.  In the end, I had to go through a hassle and finally received the smaller.  To this day, DD's sea shells are stored in this jar in her bedroom.  If I ever get around to creating a beach scene, have everything I need, I will use these shells.

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Mary Engelbreit

@lulutoby 

So cute, reminds me of when I first moved to my current home, my oldest two great nieces were still very young. I bought a bag of various sea shells and "planted" them on my beach for them to discover the next time we swam. So fun. 

I don't know if you are getting this wind in Lincoln Lulutoby but the winds have returned here. Guess I need a day or two of rest. Didn't get my shrubs planted but I did start on a big hole for one of them after swimming yesterday. I was running out of energy and the 90 temps wouldn't be good for the hydrangeas to start with. 

Thinking of you Possummink.