@Puddles @AnikaBrodie @viva923 @beastielove @Lulutoby 

Wishing everybody a great Sunday !🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

DDE25FC5-716B-4A1A-A729-B00AF7F961FC.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

animated-good-morning-image-0040  @viva923 

I will not be posting the summer thread until Friday evening, so not to worry that you will miss us. I'll leave the link for you at the end of this thread.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

June 14th is National Strawberry Shortcake Day 🍓 + 🍰 = 😋 | Food ...

@beastielove   Thinking of you today.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey guys

Mousie, i tried to fight that 2ndary health insurance on friday, they just laughed. said they were NOT covering anything. i said it is covid how in the world are we to see a doctor. they just laughed and said that is your problem. i did ask should we go to ER, they laughed again and said they aren't paying for anything. something ain't right somewhere. we were NOT NOTIFIED of any changes to our 2ndary coverage. 

yesterday picked up mail later in afternoon. that mail in vote ballot i sent in for our primary on july 2nd was sent back to me unopened. found a 6x9 envelope put it in that dh will run it up to postal office monday morn to remail that out. the prepaid stamped enveloped says delaware primary ballot and where it was to go in wilmington. NO it was sent back to me why have no idea. dh never got his absentee ballot in mail. i got mine only to be sent back to me why HAVE NO IDEA.

not much else.

PUDDLES, remind me to change on friday. i will forget as usual.

friday is a super busy day for me. day of my facial and eye glass appoint. 12 noon for facial, 3pm for eye appoint, so won't post till late day.

ok guys later

super duper cool wonderful SWEET day here.

@viva923, I'm just stunned to hear about the response from your secondary insurance and especially them laughing over refusing to pay for the Televisit with your doctor. That's totally unacceptable and unprofessional. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LifeIsGood   

Sending wishes for a blessed day your way.

@Puddles Hearts Mini graphics

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Gif de amor  How pretty @Puddles, I love those flowers!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Gif de amor  @Puddles, I'm really loving those bookmarks! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

27 new ideas spring nature photography flowers ana rosa Wild Flowers, Beautiful Flowers, Beautiful Pictures, Meadow Flowers, Spring Flowers, Flowers Gif, Beautiful Life, Dame Nature, Gardens

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

hey guys

Mousie, i tried to fight that 2ndary health insurance on friday, they just laughed. said they were NOT covering anything. i said it is covid how in the world are we to see a doctor. they just laughed and said that is your problem. i did ask should we go to ER, they laughed again and said they aren't paying for anything. something ain't right somewhere. we were NOT NOTIFIED of any changes to our 2ndary coverage. 

yesterday picked up mail later in afternoon. that mail in vote ballot i sent in for our primary on july 2nd was sent back to me unopened. found a 6x9 envelope put it in that dh will run it up to postal office monday morn to remail that out. the prepaid stamped enveloped says delaware primary ballot and where it was to go in wilmington. NO it was sent back to me why have no idea. dh never got his absentee ballot in mail. i got mine only to be sent back to me why HAVE NO IDEA.

not much else.

PUDDLES, remind me to change on friday. i will forget as usual.

friday is a super busy day for me. day of my facial and eye glass appoint. 12 noon for facial, 3pm for eye appoint, so won't post till late day.

ok guys later

super duper cool wonderful SWEET day here.

@viva923   I would be changing my insurance company PRONTO.  How unprofessional of the person to laugh, have never experienced this, and as my Mother would say, "I would have emptied my lungs" on that person.  If the idiotic company doesn't cover anything, what does it do!