Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, nature and outdoor, text that says 'Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year round. Author unknown RakELATE ATE Release'

Honored Contributor

Print of an original acrylic painting • available in 4 different paper sizes, please choose from the drop down menu above• images are centered leaving a white b

Honored Contributor

Tea for my honey

Honored Contributor

It's been a fantastic day in PA.  The weather is ideal with sun all day and temps about 80 with low humidity.  We spent the morning and part of the afternoon in the garage doing a final sorting of donations for several charities.  Today is the day our county went green so a lot of items will be donated ASAP, or as soon as the charities reopen.  We have many empty bins (large and small) and plastic shoe boxes now and will keep them. 

In sorting through many bins we found a lot of old photographs of family and friends.  We will cherish these photos as many of them are no longer with us.  I called our hair dresser this morning (left a message) and told her we're ready for appointments as soon as she can fit us in.  Waiting for a callback.  Can you believe I used large rollers in my hair this morning.  Smiley Happy  I'm also getting pretty good with the flat iron; however, I still want that pixie cut for summer.

We've been getting emails today reminding us of restaurants that either opened today or will open soon.  We're not quite ready for that yet and I have a lot of meat in the freezer and veggies in the fridge.  I'm more anxious for our retirement clubhouse to open but haven't had any word on that yet.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

BBL.  Need to go relax on the glider.  Beautiful weather day.  It's just delightful.  I could take three months of this.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @AnikaBrodie @Sassy7356 @LIG1 @viva923 

Happy Friday!

E64CFA3F-3FB7-4801-B448-462506316D82.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

092940ca9e4951bb929e21cf57a2d35a.jpg

@Tissyanne   This is so precious!Hearts Mini graphics

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh