Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

@mousiegirl   Sending positive thoughts for your DH's procedure tomorrow.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@possummink   My prayers are with you for strength and peace. You have been such a help to your brother.

🕊 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

No photo description available.

Yum! I spy @Puddles with Goodies

@LIG1    I'm sorry I am just seeing this adorable picture. I've been under the weather for the past two days, and ice cream has been my food of choice. 

@Puddles, it's so good to see your posts and I so hope you're feeling a lot better. I noticed that you hadn't posted for a couple of days, so I was really getting concerned about you. 

So very happy to see you! My prayers and good wishes continue for you, sweetie! ((Be well)) my dear friend.

PSHearts Mini graphics I hope you enjoyed every spoon full! 

Start downloading | Thank you pictures, Thank you greetings, Thank ...  @LIG1 . 

Your hugs and prayers are appreciated. I've had a bug and still not feeling 100%, so it's nice to be missed.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved brother.  He is at peace and has now become your newest guardian angel.  At the gentle breeze of the trees, the smell of the flowers, the scent of his favorite food, you will feel his presence with you.  My sincere condolences to you and your family.  Prayers, love and hugs to you all as you grieve his loss.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I loved the Nancy Drew series as well in my youth! Maybe that is why I still gravitate to a good adult mystery now. Speaking of cuddling up to a book, a dark, lightening filled storm is rolling into my area as I write with plenty of wind accompanying it.  The perfect setting for a dastardly murder or at least reading about one. 

Trusted Contributor

@Puddles 

Hope tomorrow you will feel back to normal, whatever that is nowadays 🧚‍♀️🍡🍨💚! 

Rain is pounding on my roof so may make a cappuccino since this morning for some reason I didn't indulge myself. The rain is making me think of Possummink even more as she loves the sound of it, as I know everyone here is thinking of her too.

You mentioned you have been eating ice cream while you haven't felt well. It certainly has been the weather to enjoy that cool snack, what is your favorite flavor? Mine is vanilla, I know it sounds boring but that's what this girl loves. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hullie , 

I love, love thunderstorms. I hope you enjoy the night !!  

I just finished eating dinner, and now have the kitchen to clean. 

Nancy Drew kept me entertained a whole lot growing up. 

Edited to add: My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla. I also like peppermint ice cream. 

Honored Contributor

My @Puddles , 

I am sorry you are not feeling well. You are in my prayers.

Sleep well, my dear friend. 

2e61b9d72afe99283bae31459c3b2f6c--precious-moments-quotes-precious-moments-clipart.jpg

Honored Contributor

Arkadas 

Last night Lewis rang the bell to go outside and changed his mind the minute he discovered it was stormy with high winds, rain, and thunder. 

He just turned around and came back in.Smiley Surprised

Things calmed down about an hour later and I took him out.Heart

Honored Contributor

✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃❤Aussiegirl  #Art   'Wayside Cottage'