Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

Brother Sympathy Card :" with Deepest Sympathy On The Loss of Your ...((@possummink)) , MK sending my heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beloved Brother.  You were blessed to have each other and he was to have you for his care giver till his last breath.

Sending love, prayers, and hugs to you and your familyHeart

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

((@Tissyanne)) , Sending you some love and hugsHeart

@lulutoby , thank you for the love, and hugs. Kitties are antidepressants for sure. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@lulutoby wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Sending you tons of warm comfort

hugs and hoping that you'll find

strength and peace in the fact that

your precious Sugarbears' loving spirits

are still surrounding you 24/7.

(((((HeartTISSYANNEHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@beastielove , 

Heart

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@LIG1   Adorable! 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Hugs Graphics | PicGifs.com

I can only imagine how anxious you feel at times.  I hope talking with the doctor/nurse can put you at ease.  

@Sassy7356 , 

I hope so too.

I am sorry that you have fallen. I hope you will be able to contact your doctor to assess your back. Falls, as I am sure you know, can be dangerous. 

Take care of yourself, and I will say a prayer for you. 

Maybe someone you know well can walk your dogs.

Tsum Thank You GIF - Tsum ThankYou - Discover & Share GIFs (With ...           @Tissyanne 

I think falls are just a part of my life that I have to accept.  I have been falling quite frequently since the summer of 2011 and haven't been able to drive since.  It was also when I was first introduced to a Rollator which I really didn't want - but I got my first one then and have used them ever since.

Have you been in contact yet with your doctor/nurse?  

@Sassy7356 , 

I have not read through all the posts today, but I hope your back is feling better. 

I have a phone visit scheduled mid June, so will wait until then to ask her about my feelings. 

Take good care of yourself. Be safe. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

(( @Puddles )) Gif de amor

@LIG1   

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

AnikaBrodie , 

Patricia, 

I do plan to let my oncologist know how I am feeling when I talk to her mid June. We have a phone visit scheduled. 

In the meantime, I am keeping busy at home, and my DH is my rock. He is my someone that I can always rely on. Our 42nd wedding anniversary is in a few days. 

I appreciate you thinking of me, and your prayers mean a lot.

I hope your day is going well. I have been to the grocery store, and most everyone was wearing masks. The store had removed the one way signs in the isles. They do have the social distancing signs on the floor at the check outs. The store was well stocked, except I have been noticing Cascade dishwasher cleaner is very hard to find. 

Brian enjoys Big Red soda, and it is limited also. Today , they were just bringing some in as I was in the area. Woman Happy

Thank you for your thoughts, and counsel. 

Hugs across the miles. 

Honored Contributor

Apparently, last Fall my PC left.  I didn't know this for a while, until I saw it online, so was assigned a male doctor, all are women there, and was not happy, so was prepared to find another at some point, but needed to have contact with this one so I could continue to get my meds.  The appointment was for this Friday.  

I happened to check online for messages, and was happy to see that my PC is coming back so made a video appointment for her first day back, July 1, and cancelled the Friday appointment, how is that for timing.  She also said she is having her first baby in August.

DH will be having procedures tomorrow, and late yesterday afternoon he was informed that he needed a Covid-19 test today, with no info about where, so this morning he announced he was leaving for it.  He said that the test is painful as the swab is inserted very high up in the nostril.  I wonder why taking his temp wouldn't have been good enough, maybe they wanted to see if he was a carrier.

Today is so HOT, was supposed to be this hot yesterday, and today cooler, but just the opposite, then from tomorrow onward temps will drop to 70's-60's.

Tonight chicken tacos for DH, lobster for me.  I had forgotten the tails were in the freezer until today when I was trying to fit other food in and the bag fell out, no room for it now, so I will feast, probably make lobster salad for the coming days if there are any leftovers tonight, and sliced tomatoes on the side.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

I hope you are feeling well, and enjoying your day. 

I have been to the grocery store, and have put everything away. It felt good to get out for a while. Our weather is 90+ today. 

I love this beautiful thread, and you. 

1.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So sorry to hear the loss of your dear Brother | Wowvow Weddings

@possummink   My sincerest condolences on the passing of your brother. Heaven has a new star shining brightly. May you and your family feel all our love and prayers at this time.