Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

Love Messages for her,Love Quotes for her ,Sweet Messages for her  her,romantic quotes

Just a short note to let you know,  my brother passed away last night and is now easily  breathing the pure, sweet, precious air of Heaven,   

We think it was a heart attack, I was with him and tried to wake him up, but I couldn't.  I called 911 and they came but they couldn't do anything for him. 

I thank all of you for you kind thoughts, words and prayers for him.  Those kindnesses help and are still helping.   

Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon,

Quiet around here today. I did jump off the dock yesterday @lulutoby , I find it more bearable to take the cold water all at once. The intense chill only lasted less than a minute and the water did not feel cold the rest of the afternoon. Fun afternoon. Me and Matthew ran through McDonald's when I took him back home as we both worked up an appetite. 

Bought a new umbrella for the beach but my old stand wouldn't support it, I don't know about all those things. Guess I will have to try and figure out what kind of stand I need and order that now and hope it all works. 

Going to fix a spaghetti supper tonight along with French bread buttered with garlic in the oven and a lettuce salad. 

Trusted Contributor

@possummink

So so sorry for your loss. You were such a tremendous sister to him. Prayers to your family. Will have you in my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

Quotes About Losing Your Brother. QuotesGram

@possummink   So very sorry for the loss of your brother.  Hugs.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Love Messages for her,Love Quotes for her ,Sweet Messages for her  her,romantic quotes

Just a short note to let you know,  my brother passed away last night and is now easily  breathing the pure, sweet, precious air of Heaven,   

We think it was a heart attack, I was with him and tried to wake him up, but I couldn't.  I called 911 and they came but they couldn't do anything for him. 

I thank all of you for you kind thoughts, words and prayers for him.  Those kindnesses help and are still helping.   

@possummink 

My heart aches for you and your

family on the sudden loss of your

brother.

I do hope that you'll find solace

and a sense of comfort knowing

that he is at peace.

Sending all of you my deepest

condolences and prayers.

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

hey all

POSS oh my gosh, am so very sorry to hear of your dear brother's passing. He is now able to breath with no problems. As you watched over him over the years, he will watch over you and the whole family. So little I can say to help ease this huge loss.

hot and humid this afternoon, air is cycling well. Pretty breezy outside.

not much else going on, will try to check in later 

Sassy, oh my gosh, you fell again, i wish I could help you as you do your walking with the dogs and such. 

Respected Contributor

@possummink  I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your brother. You have been such a kind and caring sister. Prayers for you and your family. (((hugs))) and much love.

Honored Contributor

@possummink 

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother.

8DD63707-267E-4888-807E-0FB08B1E3CE3.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@possummink   I am so sorry to hear that your brother passed, but as you say, he is now breathing easily, and seemed to have gone peacefully.  I am sure your feline companions will be a comfort. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

No photo description available.

Yum! I spy @Puddles with Goodies

@LIG1    I'm sorry I am just seeing this adorable picture. I've been under the weather for the past two days, and ice cream has been my food of choice. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh