Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, text that says 'Good morning! May your day begin with a smile on your face, love in your heart and happiness with your soul. Facebook.com/ThinkPostivePower'

Honored Contributor

hey all

hot and humid today. house closed up air on, large floor fan running with overhead ceiling fan in living/dining room

trashman just came/went. cleaned out the trashbin. it was nasty and smelly. ajax/hot water sure hope it does the trick.

ok guys later

got walk in, load of laundry in dryer/ calling for thunderstorms in and out today, really sunny now but when these storms will hit is anyone guess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@mousiegirl , 

I do try, and stay busy here at home. We don't go many places since the virus. My DH took Brian to get his haircut this afternoon, and he said they waited in the car until they were called . Temps taken, and masks worn the whole time by everyone. No one allowed in the waiting area, and only two employees were there. The door was kept locked. 

I smiled at your word for your DH. I had to look it up !! Lol

I understand about utilities being expensive. They are here also, and lots of add ons are added to the bills here too. 

You would probably really enjoy air conditioning, and your dogs would love it. 

Enjoy the evening. 

@Tissyanne   I thought curmudgeon meant cheapskate, but just looked it up, and curmudgeon is not DH, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356   It sounds really dangerous for you to walk dogs! I'm sorry it's so hard!

When I just had the older Jack Russell I was walking him and use an expandable leash. He jumped up a bank after a squirrel and pulled me down backwards. 
  I pulled him in and thought I'd better look at my wrist. It was still holding the leash but was broken. I had to support it with my other hand. Then since I was on a hill it made getting up and holding the leash and wrist impossible! Fortunately neighbors drove by and helped me home. 
  I had surgery and two plates and it's fine now. With two dogs I have to be really careful.

I have a dog door to a huge fenced area but my 17 year old who broke my wrist must be carried down the steps now. He would jump otherwise. Us old dogs have to stick together! Take care!   🐶🐶  🐿

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

1918306_1056066944416296_3497025702661625363_n.jpg

@CherryHugs      Such cute donkeys!  

My friend has a horse farm. She rescued one donkey about five years ago. Since then she's added five more. She uses them to wean the new foals from the mares. It makes them calm, they are smarter than horses. 

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356   It sounds really dangerous for you to walk dogs! I'm sorry it's so hard!

When I just had the older Jack Russell I was walking him and use an expandable leash. He jumped up a bank after a squirrel and pulled me down backwards. 
  I pulled him in and thought I'd better look at my wrist. It was still holding the leash but was broken. I had to support it with my other hand. Then since I was on a hill it made getting up and holding the leash and wrist impossible! Fortunately neighbors drove by and helped me home. 
  I had surgery and two plates and it's fine now. With two dogs I have to be really careful.

I have a dog door to a huge fenced area but my 17 year old who broke my wrist must be carried down the steps now. He would jump otherwise. Us old dogs have to stick together! Take care!   🐶🐶  🐿

Oh my goodness, @1Snickers , how painful that must have been for you.  I am thankful I haven't broken anything the times I have fallen when taking them for a walk.  Be careful and take care.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @Sassy7356 @1Snickers @mousiegirl @viva923 @possummink 

This inspired me today!

04D70680-BDB9-4328-828F-810587FDDAB3.jpeg

Today we have sunshine and temps are mild enough (70's) that we can take a few walks outside!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~