Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie   I was thinking now I'm hungry for chicken salad myself.Woman LOL I put every vegetable I can find in my veggie soups. I especially add cabbage and often pasta and beef too. 

I hope you have a yummy week.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers

Thanks for the info on the face masks on qvc. I have been needing to find some since our town is the hot spot here in Nebraska and I know Possumink has said she has had trouble getting her order's elsewhere of masks. Hopefully I can make do with the food I have until I receive them, lots in freezer still. I can always try for grocery delivery but I hear that it is hard to get a slot for delivery as they are so busy. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I hope your peeling is not too uncomfortable and that you will soon be over all your side affects. I am so glad you were able to get your treatments before the pandemic set in. Relax and take care of yourself. Hugs! 🌷 

Trusted Contributor

@hellie jo 

Sorry to hear that you have not been doing well. I just got over a sore throat that would not go away so I have not been doing much myself, I have "listened" to five audiobooks downloaded from my library in the last week an a half. Really came in handy when you just want to close your eyes and rest in your recliner, often I would have to rewind because I fall asleep. Hope you are relaxing and feel better soon.

Trusted Contributor

@@Possummink 

I can just see that wren chatting at you when you go out to your bird feeders. It is nice that she does not have to go far for groceries for her kids! I do so love all animals too. I am in my yard so much too I can hear when a bird has a new family that they are concerned about. When I lived in Lincoln I had a small ranch home with a fenced in backyard where I had built a berm with a birch tree and hydrangeas and other flowers. Willow was a young girl in those days but she never got into my landscaping, she preferred running around in the soft grass. Well one spring I would let her out and she started making a beeline to my hydrangeas sniffing around until I shooed her into the yard. This started to be a habit so I finally went over to the hydrangeas thinking there might be something dead there, I gingerly started parting foliage until I noticed  a nest of the smallest baby bunnies I had ever seen. They seemed fine so I started taking Willow out on a lease each time so she would not disturb them. I watched to make sure the mother was taking care of them and once they were hopping out of their nest and gone Willow had her yard back!

Thanks for the info on the Missouri Facebook pages. I don't get on Facebook very often as for some reason it is always refreshing itself when I try to read anything. It is very frustrating and I can't figure out why it does that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my magnificent SHS

sistes a pleasant,peaceful,healthy

and blessed day.

Sending out more prayers of

protection to each one of you

and to your families.

Please go to our beloved @butterfly123's

Positive Thoughts for April 2020 thread

(it's on this forum) and read what she

posted last night.Thank you.

(((((HeartSISTER HUGSHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @beastielove @hullie @AnikaBrodie @butterfly123 @lulutoby 

this is our day here:

47A848F7-BF7E-472D-8D08-F47D8EAC7C2A.jpeg

Snd the temp is 55!

Yesterday was glorious...high 60's and sunny!

The weather here is very different!

But I did figure something out and it's like DUH of course this is why...

At DDs I think the fact that they are in a valley of sorts causes the dew in the air to condense and things mildew quickly (dish cloths). We must be on a higher elevation here because things don't do that (thank goodness).❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

417964_637060899643145_1992820409_n.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

66297532_2358226941127234_6994549533698949120_n.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller