Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink 

Are you well?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@viva923  Hello viva923!  I hope Delaware gets plenty of sun soon.  In the meantime, please stay bundled up and warm. Don't catch cold.  Nice speaing with you.. Love, SCHeartImage result for images of the sun

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant and nature

@LTT1  sending positive vibes for @possummink that she is well.  Waiting to hear.Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

@Sweet Caroline 1 , where are you from?

Honored Contributor

Image result for italian lunch photo

We had lunch today at a famous Italian restaurant with 22 of our new neighbors.  The food was delicious, the conversations were great, and the camaraderie was absolutely wonderful among the entire group.  We had so much fun, with so much laughter, that the group has decided to have lunch together on a monthly basis, and will go to a town tavern in June.  Oh, and we also confirmed the election of "Mayor Burt" by unanimous decision.  Smiley Happy  We are so happy with our move which was 5 months ago yesterday.  Heart

We'll still having a bit of rain today but it's finally slowing down.  Hope to see some sun tomorrow. 

Wishing you all a great Tuesday.  (((((Hugs)))))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Image result for italian lunch photo

What a brunch!

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby  Hello Lulutoby!  I live in Alabama.  I use to be married to a horseman and at that time, we lived in Hendersen, Kentucky and in Fort Worth, Texas.  When we lived away, I was very homesick for my family.  I guess I'll remain in Birmingham, unless the whole family moves together Smiley Happy.  I don't ever want to feel homesick again.  I have been to the beach in Florida and Alabama many times.  There are places that I would love to visit, Tennessee and Savanna Georgia to start.  Would love to see New England, just many places.  Love, SC Heart 

Honored Contributor

Hey, mom, when will all this rain just stop?  Even I'm sick and tired of getting my feet and fur all wet when you make me go outside, don't you know ........  I need sun too.   Smiley LOL

Cooper the Westie in mulch

Honored Contributor

Image result for life is full of miracles images