Honored Contributor

Greeting cards for every day: Welcome Spring - 10 Amazing ...

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you for this lovely Spring thread.   The pictures you posted are awesome.  Looking forward to all of our friends joining us soon.  Hard to believe my favorite season, Winter, is past, will start looking forward to Autumn.  Not fond of hot weather at all.  I know,  I'm weird,  just a Winter/Autumn person. 

I do hope to have a garden here this year since I won't be spending Srping and Summer in Florida this year.   Can't wait for homegrown fresh off the vine tomatoes and hot peppers. 

Thank you again for our new Spring home.  Heart 

Honored Contributor

Welcome SPRING! - OffiCenters - Innovative Office ...

Honored Contributor

Monday Words: Welcome Spring | Fresh Exchange

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby  Thinking of all the animals caught up in the floods and pray they are all rescued safely.

Image result for sending prayers dogs and cats gifs

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Welcome Spring Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

Honored Contributor

@possummink  Image result for butterflies and flowers gif

I'm glad you like the new thread and I hope it will help see you through the warmer months with a smile. I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your garden.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Celebration of Spring Original Cat Folk Art Painting by KilkennycatArt

Honored Contributor

Mother's Bedtime Story and Kittens Original Cat Folk Art

Honored Contributor

Another quick happy spring mood picture by #ritaberman #meinfrühlingsspaziergang #colouring #coloringbook #irojitenpencils

Honored Contributor

Bee and Kitty - Cross stitch pattern pdf format