Honored Contributor

Beautiful garden design adds to home values, stretch home interiors to outdoors and provide wonderful places to connect to the nature

Honored Contributor

Untitled

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

A idade avançada é uma coroa de glória se for enco...

Honored Contributor

MC was alwasy a unique child. the one who brought stray cats in, who had squirrels follow her home. who acre genuinly about the tutrle crossing teh busy street. Frankly, MC was alwasy looking out for others. -  - #Street

Our weather here in Missouri,  St; Louis area and southern MO.   The furnace even kicked on for a while this morning.  

I don't remember if I mentioned that I hired a lawn service to cut the grass over at my other house.   I have a tractor there but would rather have someone else do the cutting for the first couple of times this spring.   I've never hired anyone for this before and hope I've made the right choice.  Since I have so much land it's right at $100 dollars a time. I had to agree to 3 cuts,  every 2 weeks.   No clue if that's in normal range.   

My brother has been doing it for the past few years since I was in Florida for most of the grass cutting season.  I don't want him doing it at this time due to his health,  though I think he feels better and I pray that continues.  

The ponds, cricks, and rivers are full and the big rivers are wreaking damage on the farmers plans to get spring planting done.  The fields and yards here are 'swampy'.   

Have a lovely Thursday afternoon,  Everyone.Heart 

Honored Contributor

I need coffee - Funny Animal Quotes - #funnyanimals #funnyanimalsquote -  I need coffee  The post I need coffee appeared first on Gag Dad.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356 wrote:

tumblr_o79vpba9ZX1rmxahho1_500.jpg

@Sassy7356 

Uh oh,  Sassy.   I posted the same picture  as you did.  We must be following the same blogger.   She has beautiful photos and gifs.   Sorry!! 

I went back an checked all the posts before I almost posted the butterfly one too.   Many times I start posting before going back to read previous postings,  especially when I'm getting on here for just a short time before heading out on errands.   I need to look before posting. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor