Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @viva923 @hellie jo @Tissyanne @LIG1 @possummink 

Here are pictures from near our neighborhood of the damage done by the F1 tornado on last Sunday.

82075E25-8FE3-4CAA-A0FD-8E55F9E4147C.jpeg

5C320241-F3BC-4C46-B86D-24EA169D9D01.jpeg46BAD272-3990-4153-9A69-E7253E376BED.jpeg

61948887-4A4C-4080-B983-5DE5EBEF3D52.jpeg

0BCEC5BC-2B63-4B1B-A7E2-7D485AB71A0F.jpeg

So Mike was asked by our friends who are out of town, if he would go and see if their home was damaged by this freak storm. We had no sirens or advanced warning of weather.

Their home was untouched, but in another neighborhood fairly nearby, there was rather extensive damage —- large trees down.

He took many pictures and Le Lucas💙 will be happy to see the construction equipment present in some!

”diggeroes” he calls them (diggers)

@LTT1 

Wow,  Loves,  What  sad damage  your neighborhood has suffered.   I'm glad your home wasn't damaged.   No sirens??   I know some of those storms just spin up suddenly.  Usually the colors of red and green approaching each other on the wind part of the weather maps would indicate possible rotation.   I just recently took the time to watch some videos on the Weather Channel and saw how they explain that and how it works.   Weird, but interesting and scary.     I am so ready for Autumn, but not wanting to lose all the days of summer.   It's hot and humid here and the gnats are just awful

I just unloaded groceries and some bird food and feel like I've been in a sauna.   I did buy Tea Tree Oil and will try it when I go outside again to feed the birds.   I had no idea where to look for it so I asked at the pharmacy and it's with the first aid supplies. 

My daugter in law in Hawaii told me the gnats there were bad.  She called last night after taking her walk and had gnats in her eye.   ????  Who knew they were world wide pests? 

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   What awful damage from the tornado. We had a horrible storm on Sunday night with damaging winds and heavy rain. Some areas had tornado warnings, but thank goodness none landed. I'm glad your friend's home was safe.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Loves,  They do remind me of Key West a lot and also homes in some of the Bahamas.   I remember homes in Bonaire being brightly colored and loved seeing them .   I have so many different 'likes' when it comes to art and artists.  

Honored Contributor

Sunday nap time!

Skye and her Sunday nap!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

Beautifur princess 💕 Click the Photo For More Adorable and Cute Cat Videos and Photos #cutecats #cats #kittens #catvideos

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LIG1  Sending you some love.Hearts Mini graphics

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Sunday nap time!

Skye and her Sunday nap!!! Heart

@possummink   Hearts Mini graphics

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I am concerned about @NAES1. She was talking to me in June 12th about my Dr appt. Then she never came back. She left right in the middle of our conversation. I hope she is okay.

@Tissyanne  I too have been wondering why we haven't seen or heard from @NAES1. I hope she's in touch soon as I am concerned that she had to cut her post to you off what seemed like suddenly. Keeping her in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder....