Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Dogs  leading their herd of cattle out of a flooded area to safety in Florida.

Herding dogs leading their herd of cattle to safety in a Florida flood.  Don't know the date this happened,  just found the photo a bit ago.  Smart dogs and cattle.  Heart

OH NO, @possummink

Something I have ___NEVER SEEN___.

What wonderful dogs. 

SMART, I SHOULD SAY!

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@NAES1 

More Information on Rollator:

The rollator can be set vertically according to a person's height and the technician did this the day he picked it up.  It must be approved and prescribed by a physician and is covered by Medicare.  (Drive is the manufacturer of his rollator.)

DH's neuropathy affects both feet and legs.  He was a cameraman and darkroom technician for over 30 years, and photographic chemicals he used daily could have been a precursor to his diagnosis.  They really can't say for sure.  DH is not diabetic and I understand many patients with neuropathy have been diagnosed with diabetes.

DH's neurologist does not want him to use the rollator in the house because she wants him to maintain as much muscle mass and control as possible.  He uses a cane in the house to help with balance issues.  She also recommended PT and OT which he has done.  He recently joined a wellness gym and goes there daily for a variety of exercises.

The rollator isn't real heavy and at this point DH can lift it into the back of our SUV.  I sometimes assist him but he's mostly able to do it himself.  His doctor approved this too.

DH was a bicycle rider before neuropathy diagnosis and often rode several miles after work and on the weekend.  Doctor will not allow this and says he must rely on exercise equipment at the gym.   She is most concerned about balance issues and probable falls when getting on and off a bike, and he understands this. 

In closing I must say the rollator has been a God-send for him.  He uses it every day and we're both happy this equipment is available for him, and others who need it.

@AnikaBrodie I can relate to so much of this.  Because of my balance issues, falls, and peripheral neuropathy in my legs/feet my doctor said I cannot drive.  Being or trying to be on a bike would be a big no-no.  And I do have now diabetes.

Honored Contributor

ab.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

tumblr_peasemDWFM1sgnxos_540.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

61870596_2328309373894251_8440070122047012864_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

“@trcas: @Leonor188 @maria_celtiti75 @Lupita2428 @IzabelleCova @GeraldaFanin  @Silau25 @maytea54 @anamoro80 ”

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

Image result for national donut day

Honored Contributor

Image result for making donuts animated gif

Honored Contributor

d288c681a5e3b9a2c16ca76b77c40c8a.jpg

Honored Contributor

Image result for house mouse designs donuts animated gif