Honored Contributor

@possummink , 

I am saddened that you, and your family are dealing with storms, and scary weather. I know about tornadoes too. When I was a teenager we had am F5 here. I grew up in a home my Daddy built, and we had a storm shelter. I recall being in there several times. 

I will be praying for safety for all of you. You are very important to me. Cat Happy

We are expecting more storms here this evening, and tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink , 

5b152d5e7adbb9a7693e7ae0af9a0fd7.gif

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Image result for images of people who love their dogs

@Sweet Caroline 1   Brothers, from another Mother, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Image may contain: text

I wanted to let you all know I will not be posting on the spring thread going forward. It is not a decision that I have made lightly, but something I have to do for myself to heal my heart. Some of you will understand, those who don't never would anyway. Take care!

Related image

I understand, more than you know.  Take time to heal your broken heart.  Don't rush it.  Being the wise woman you are only you will know when the time is right.  You hold the power!  Know that I will hold you up in prayer every day.

Take care of yourself and Ian and Snow White.  I love you @PuddlesHeart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

wow hate to lay this on you guys now .

my DD just called her husband is in emergency open heart surgery at Johns Hopkins hospital. a tear in his aorta and one other valve is bad. they were at JH for work up's today for transplant, an echo was part of the work up. it was found. supposedly son in law had an echo 2 weeks ago here in delaware do not know where. he was told all was OK. his valves will be replaced with titanium valves

dd is alone at JH, son in law parents will be picking up the 3 kids, kids no nothing about this. 

this is a nightmare guys, 

ok later.

Honored Contributor

Viva,   Sending prayers for you and for your son in law and whole family.   I'm glad he was in the hospital when they found this and am praying that they can fix him up just fine with this procedure.    

Let us know how he's doing and your daughter too.   Hugs to all of you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

wow hate to lay this on you guys now .

my DD just called her husband is in emergency open heart surgery at Johns Hopkins hospital. a tear in his aorta and one other valve is bad. they were at JH for work up's today for transplant, an echo was part of the work up. it was found. supposedly son in law had an echo 2 weeks ago here in delaware do not know where. he was told all was OK. his valves will be replaced with titanium valves

dd is alone at JH, son in law parents will be picking up the 3 kids, kids no nothing about this. 

this is a nightmare guys, 

ok later.

@viva923   Oh, this is very serious, feel so sorry for him and your DD, also you, having to go through so much.  Princess Diana died of a torn aorta, but she didn't get help in time.

So scary that one can have tests done, try to do all necessary to keep healthy, only to find out that something was missed and/or someone misdiagnosed or it didn't show up in the tests.  How much can one family bear, seems your family has more than their fair share of medical misery.

Respected Contributor

@viva923  Will pray for you and your family.Know you are in our thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1 , 

Hello, my friend. 

We have had some rain, and hail this afternoon. Some parts of town had trees uprooted. It hsd been a humid, windy day. I am not sure yet if tonight more will come. I will find out when the news comes on. 

I did not sleep so well  or feel very good today I am ready to get the test over, and wondering what they will find. 

Enjoy your evening. Yes, my brother's new home. Heart

Smiley Happy    ~~  Heart

' hello sweet friend' hugging you with concern right now... I had not been here for two days,

also,

most of the day / part of Saturday and all day Sunday; spent a lot of time with my husband...we talked about many wordly issues, reminisced about many of our travels, had a lot of fun things to do -really enjoyed that. Once in a while will try that cooking prepartion luck I venture into once in a while meaning as a big meal, hopefully enough to last for 3 days.    Sevaeral hours and turned out LOOK AT ME= chef ``` good!

I will be relieve for you when the procedure is over and you know more, especially if you are still having symptoms. With your upper camera screen reveal, she/he can determine if any polyps are around your throat lining, a hernia >> (and many do w/o knowing it)...some physicians take a biopsy smear, then can see clearly into your stomach, the pancreas, liver and gallbladder for anything unusual.

There usually is an insight to your biliary ducts where ONE major one leads from the liver to the pancreas ( that {{1}} major duct also passes enzymes to the gallbladder from the pancreas. Sometime IF HAVING pain the biliary duct can be narrowed or shuts down.. half can or could collapse causing bile enzymes to build up and [SOMETIMES] becomes toxic. I do NOT remember you having any right side pain, though. Often times, this takes about 25 minutes.

You are under an milder anesthesia, (not a general) {as far as I know from your mentioning }, then while an anesthesiologist monitors your vital signs.

You will go under within 60 seconds, after you are given a mild sedation while the medical team starts an intravenous line.

Something was-is causing your difficulty in swallowing and gastric health issues. GERD more.

What is apparently happening is that you are beginning to be (possibly) overwhelmed as the approaching  scheduled date time.

That would cause a very good reason for not sleeping well, also.   It would for most of us. Still not feeling well? There is a reason and hopefully, soon -will have something to tell you after your gastroenterologist summarizes the ----after. 

My prayer is for a simple solution to correct. 

My husband would be a basket case for a good example. YES!

For all that may be reading I am getting back to @viva923 , then to @LTT1  very soon this evening after dinner.

I just signed on 20+ minutes ago so please know I am reading back to reply later. 

Smiley Happy ...... Be Back later, or know that I have replied, if only reading tonight or tomorrow. 

No rain yet, but very nice here. We are ready for 88-90 temps by the end of the week and into the week end.  Woman Happy love to everyone here. 

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne , above.