Highlighted
Honored Contributor

42257-countyourblessings_1100w_tn.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

cat-garden-blog-858x429.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Image result for saturday images

Have a great day everyone.  ((Hugs)) and love to all.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Related image

Ed just said, "let's go for breakfast when I return from the gym."  Who am I to disagree.  We love going out for breakfast especially on Saturday morning.  So I'm off to get ready.  Smiley Happy  BBL.  Have a super day y'all.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles  Good morning Puddles!  I didn't mean to post my medical problems.  When Hooty posted hers, I thought, wow, we are both suffering from the same things.  Maybe we could help each other.  I like to come to the Among Friends forum to get away from what is causing pain and get into some lifting up, friendship and happiness.  Love you, sweet baby and don't worry, God is with me 24/7.  He guides me through my trials and I know for certain that he is with me.  You keep your heart and spirits lifted up now and don't be sad.  Love you, SC HeartImage result for images of smiles

Honored Contributor

Good morning friends!  Today in Birmingham, not expecting any rain.  High of 90 and low in upper 60's.      The large plane called Herculese, that flies with the hurricanes, will be in our city today.  Would love to see it but not counting on it.  I have a lot of chores to do today so there goes my time.  Would like to go out for burgers later today though.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day... Love, SC HeartImage result for images for happy saturday

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 

How do you make your smoothies?

I am just starting to “get into” this process!

We got rid of our blender, and I need to know the best and easiest way to blend them.

My protein mix takes a long time to dissolve?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 

Thank you for posting your dietary habits!

I need this guidance!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Image result for severe weather national forecast may 18 2019

Image result for severe weather national forecast may 18 2019

@Sweet Caroline 1 @CherryHugs  Just saw your posts.

This is the current National Severe Weather Map.

Wishing ((Everyone)) be safe in the path of the Spring storms of wind, rain, hail and tornado's..

Honored Contributor

ENJOY THE DAY!! ♡♥♡