Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, table, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, flower and text

Honored Contributor

The Full Flower Moon is tonight,  Saturday and is a Blue Moon.   

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I apologize not reading this sooner, in fact I 'was' here for 1 hour, (not here according to your time of posting)- then left for kitchen..making chili.

Always at evenings or later into the night I back read to catch up..my best time for concentration and total quiet. You probably will read this early Saturday..... 

With any colon surgery, even 8-12 years ago, (w/o knowing the circumstances..not to be asking, now), yes, he was correct, but the dosage of the "V" added in, on request, at daily morn & night is very low.

If the b/p is (top # is 170 or higher, then I see no problem UNLESS you EVEN start to have an oxygen inhibitor symptom, then stop.

Lowering the pressure is exactly what he said. Concerned about the beating heart slowing down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Both, the "M" & "V" are or is 1 of each= channel / calcium blockers of different properties, meaning each one has about the same side effects, especially the constipation which could, may _COULD_ cause a blood clot OR PE. (Lung clot traveling) when the colon, for whatever reason, flares up again, straining bowels, along w/ having thinner blood and a weaken wall lining. Constipation. 

If it were me, I would think a powerhouse concentration on diet alone, along with (and only God knows the stress you've been under) more rest; that is another issue to mellow down if at all possible. That would be something to talk about. 

I noted to you a month ago + that this has ..and would.. with most anyone up the b/p.

Yes, I know the stuff is not my best high five for any medication, but "IF" you have no physical side effect(s), I view the small amt. 40mg being 1/2th for one full week.

Do you or can you have a b/p cuff when you can journal before eating or coffee any monitoring? Of course you know the medication does affect the hair as you mention how your beauty shop gal knows how to cut to look more as in coverage.   

Also, 'IF' a diabetic + taking b/p meds for some may become worse as double the risk of kidney risking disease.

I understand what you are trying to think by using the two, though. 

I have no serious qualms if the "M" is bringing down the number(s) -BOTH, but one full week should tell you a lot.

He may switch you over to "V" and omit the "M".  Safe b/p is (systolic) 140 if having constant hypertension,  say 90 [lower read]. . 

Not everyone can tolerate most of these meds. Lisinopril and 4 more more have a some negative reports as you may have read. If the slightest of any dizziness occurs STOP immediately and go directly to the ER.

The heart does stop if lowering this much. 

........The same with severe headaches, total fatigue, loss of balance, along with body itching all over and daily nausea are no NO symptoms.

I have my husband do a blood pressure read each early morn with a arm cuff called  'OMRON'; used in doctors' offices and most hospital, if not the old mercury types-- attached to wall for superb monitoring. 

Younger, his was higher in early 2000, so with diet, and I lowered the boom on any stress, his is stable,now- maintained at

126/ 70. I believe in stress causing so many health problems, also diet here is pretty darn no carbohydrates, fats (meat) or sugar & salt.

He has 1 egg and steel cut oats only for breakfast+ blueberries. I cut the wheat/ oat bread OUT, down to 1/2 slice each day for him. Our largest meal is roasted sweet potatoes, carrots and onions. 1 pat of real butter..no margarine or fancy faux buttery spread. A small lunch snack of lettuce and radishes and raw carrots. I eat steel cut oats w/ almond milk, and by 8pm I have what has been fixed and pot kept in refrigerator.

We are finding fresh caught Alaskan salmon and trout and cod. We have to purchase a medium chest (smaller than believed) freezer and have 80% fish only. 

I have sometimes some lean chicken- to ground turkey for chili and rarely spaghetti. 

Yes, like oil and water.. usually not compatible. Trying for (1) week, then have it checked again.  Your walking everyday is A1 GREAT.

Way too many health problems from no exercise and walking is free and nothing really required..other than comfortable shoes. 

"...and I do understand the issues if someone cannot walk that much, or any- having a various back & leg / feet diseases".

keep me updated, please. 

@viva923 

Esteemed Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

MY Shoes from 1 year ago, but not my feet- these are swollen. 

Hello there sweet little lady, @lulutoby  Heart

I will get back to you later in the afternoon, hopefully.

Thought I would take a look see at the food market and gather in some vegetables for some quality -YUM- smoothies. you know, all healthy -that's me. Making with Almond milk and 6 different fruits & vegetables.     mmmh Gooooooooooood ~ !

Woman Happy NAES Heart

Come on over. It's going to be close to 90 degrees. 

Honored Contributor

dd.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

21-Life-is-too-short-to-waste-on-hating-other-people.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

cc.jpg