Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink   Ooooooh, be still my heart. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I love bushy tails and bloomers, i.e.. under the tail, lol.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

NAES, MEDICAL QUESTION FOR YOU. 

i take metropol tartrate 50mg daily  25mg morn 25mg evening. I asked my doctor today if I could be put back on verapamil. He said i was mixing oil and water taking those 2 meds together. (back story:: i have been on lopressor since 83--put on verapamil by another doctor (insurance was different) in 1999 180mg ER verapamil. I was taken off of verapamil in 2007 when i had emergency colon surg and never put back on). dr gave me a script today because i asked to be placed back on verapamil because my blood pressure is still high. doctor wrote a script for 40mg verapamil but cut pill in half and only take 20mg once a day to see how i tolerate it. He said my heart could stop beating. How serious is this cocktail????  thanks for your input.

ok now on to the chatty stuff.

i read all the postings but many times i want to write about all the goodies i read about but forget what i wanted to post about recipes,cookies,photos and such. i try to be kind, but my memory isn't the greatest any longer.

Anika, well written posting you had.

SAssy you wrote something i liked too but my memory fails me as to what you posted.

not much else right now guys. will check in later.

@viva923   The last I heard was that your blood pressure was excellent, a month or so ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor
@lulutoby
So sad to hear that Lulu is slowing down😰
You are so good to her.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much tonight. Have dryer running doing its thingy and wash doing its thingy.

went out to bob evans for dinner tonight. Over to walmart to pick up an order it was in and ready.

house is all opened up with fans in all windows. It is getting more humid, moon has a ring around it.

oh oh dryer just buzzed.clothes folded. 

Watching dark Wkrp Cincinnati ,. Love that show.

well guys that is it for tonight. See all tomorrow

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@NAES1 

your message today (to @hellie jo )

was so beautiful! ...words to live by!

Your thoughts are echoing my sentiments this morning, which is “choose joy.”

I woke up, the sun was out, my complaints (physical) were few...and I actually hunted for that picture to post!

Hope your day is going good!

~~~Heart   ~~~ Woman Happy  ~~~    @LTT1  ~

( NAES )                       Heart

Heart  Choosing is such a precious personal chance we can have, and by having chosen 'joy', my very dear close friend @LTT1 , as I do, also.

There is always a confident inward - that breeds.

I wanted you to know that I love to share my life as this unique perspective of joy. There were times I have always believed that the person who knows that has hope of glory, a solace glory that will never fail him because of the great love of my Almighty~ that man will taste the mountains and the hills, hear the music at midnight, and [all] will break forth before Him singing wherever we go, especially of tribulations,.... he will be found '"rejoicing in hope" of `His Glory. 

Just a few of my observations that are 'a' profound comfort . A comfort that will reassure often... be that enjoyment in his deepest affliction. I have been there many times. 

There is an old saying; (not to the exact, but as remembered:    '.... he will perceive that the rod is dipped in mercy, that his losses are sent in Fatherly love, and that my aches and pains are measured out with gracious design'.

| Also found this very difficult when my mother was very ill  of and on for close to ten years, then amazed had total wellness when I was sixteen|. Mom was well once again. 

Smiley Happy  I  never made my goal wishing for gold to make myself glad. Many times I always have perception there was a Devine love, not even the need for perfect health could make me glad for those that were given struggles in many lives or unfortunate illness. I was satisfied to learn when there was great relief. I had seen this many times. 

There are those fountains of Delight that are unsealed to us- for me, when introduced to the Highest of joy. When difficulties did arise, my trust is to have every attempt to settle them in a reasonable and charitable spirit under the his teachings.

I was with my best boy neighbor at his age, 18 when he was dying of cancer. I was stunned. That was when I was in the second year of nursing school.  (Bob) He was like a brother to my brother and me. I traveled each afternoon 60 miles to an oncologist center with he and his mother as she drove;I tried to be as a prepared foundation from fatigue and hopefully to keep each from a mental tension. 

Often I have mentioned something very similar before through my 7 plus years here, throughout many forums.

I  love humility, compassion, consideration, and for myself - which reflects the mind of a Greater Power...work out our problems, our work, and even our differences, and that is my strive to approach. Knowing that this is not of anything eloquent ~but what I try to live by. I do believe that we will never know the answers to our questions until we leave this earth. Meet. I think about Eternity. My comfort. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@NAES1 

It is so good to see you!

I miss you when you don’t post.

@possummink 

That is a beautiful picture of a moon over water!

Aww, our sweet teacher, how I respect your patience with me, not being here everyday.

Time does pass by so quickly when

(as I have been doing) sorting through clothes.

I gave a huge box of cookware to a charity last week, now looking for another |POT|- one I purchased two months ago, somewhere in a sealed Woman Wink box. Woman Surprised ~

Loves, are you feeling A1 better today?

Finally the sun is shining and my flowers are doing better than me .

One luxury I have now, is almost zero time spent at any grocery market.. I've come to really appreciate on line (almost) everything. 

"....keeping up with the weather throughout the country, ``that`` has been a lot of rain, hopefully by now we will begin to have more summer like drier, hot days ~well, for a while~.... by Saturday, it's suppose to be 88. 

I had a heavy long sleeve blouse on Friday the 10th of May / medical meet. Today the a/c is on-yesterday the heat. (((((?????????)))))

Hopefully, after 1/4 of the boxing of stuff, I'll be more updated with what has happened. Usually, I have more time late at night. very later ++ quiet.

Many hugs and a Heart coming to you right in the middle of the day, or HAAHaaa close to it. 

````````  Missing Heart you,  NAES 

@LTT1 , I had mentioned yesterday that I need an another helping hand to lift higher, bringing boxes from one of the bedroom's closet that has many nice things to go through probably 8 years ago.

I believe we have all done that similar thing before. I hope that it {{IT}} was an 1 time -what was I thinking about......?! Smiley Happy

Back later, soon. I had been posting two movies I wanted to watch, and finally did.  Hugs for your little ones. I know how very loved they are when you are with them.... love children and their pets. 

'IF' you had tried to find and could not, @LTT1 . 

Smiley Happy and Heart

NAES

May, 2019

Honored Contributor

Precious Halo (BB), 2012 Kerr

I wish I had about a half acre of just good land with some trees, but lots of areas for iris and other sun-loving flowers.   Our trees are so big, some over 100 feet tall and so many that they are crowding out my sun needing flowers.  

The above iris, reminds me of orange sherbet and vanilla icecream cones Charlie and I used to get at the Sunshine Terrace at Disney World.  Loved that special treat and we'd go almost everyday that we were there.  My son, his family and I made the trek there a couple of times after Charlie died, not the same for me, but loved the ice cream.  Orangecicles are a close second. 

Off the subject as usual, sorry.   Anyway I find so many beautiful iris pins on Pinterest along with other flowers like one of my very favorites, Dalhias.  I used to raise them, in the garden with the vegetables because of the sunshine there and I had so many of them there wasn't room in the flower gardens.   Same with lilies.    I'd love to have the wherewithall to do all of that flower gardening again. but don't have the energy.   

These are so tempting!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~

Iris

House Afire

LUCY IN THE SKY

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower