Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles ,   You are very special to me. Heart

kitten-1285341__340.jpg

@Tissyanne 

Image result for you are special friend

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Puddles ---------------------------

I have no idea what has / had happened but 

please think this over. I've been criticized, said a prayer and had that omitted. I have been on Community chat and had to step back before someone tried to egg me on to argue. Unless someone tells an untruth, I'm still here. "IF" still not wearing my petticoat lower than my dress while stepping all over it.  NAH, not you!

To Puddles Heart, from NAES.

@NAES1 

Thank you my friend. You always know how to make me smile.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles  Dear Puddles, time heals all wounds.  I promise.  I love you and will be praying for friendships, healing and happiness... Love you, SC HeartImage result for images of friendship

@Sweet Caroline 1   I am grateful for your love and prayers.

ETA: I hope you can get help with your medical issues. You will be in my prayers too. Keep us updated.Heart

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

puddles I am so very sorry to read you'll be taking a major break from the boards. Sure hope I didn't goof up and write something wrong.

This alaska thingy I may have read to much into the invite. i doubt it will go anywhere.

have my doctor check this morn have to roll in less than 1 hour. have to get fans out of the windows .have wash doing its thingy. want to get wash into dryer before i leave.

listening to radio.

will get my walk in later today.

ok later guys.

@viva923  You could never "goof up or say anything wrong." In all the years we've posted together, you have been very caring and supportive. I'm thankful for your friendship.

I'm really sorry that your trip to Alaska may not work out.Heart

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Image result for friday image quotes

@Puddles 

You have truly changed the world for many people and we love you ... for Ian, for family and most definitely for us.  From the day I met you (shortly after the QVC forum changes several years ago) I knew you were a genuine, loving, caring and compassionate person.  That is why I joined this forum and that is why I stayed and will continue to stay.  (((Hugs))) and love and prayers for what you are going through.  I am anxious to have you return when you are ready to do so.  Smiley Happy  ~~ Patricia

Image result for drawing @AnikaBrodie 

I have no words to tell you how truly loving and heartfelt your posts are at this time. Thank you for understanding and caring. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles   I am sorry for the situation, but I would not let someone you really don't know prevent you from posting if that is what you desire.  If the person is way out of line or stalking, I would report the poster, just ignore that person.

@mousiegirl  Thank you!Heart Really, I am not letting anyone prevent me from posting. I simply was trying to allow room for the other person to post without running into me. No one here would understand the situation unless they are living it.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @AnikaBrodie @viva923 @lulutoby @possummink 

Today I woke up and (for once!) did not have many physical complaints!

I think this is why the saying “getting older is not for sissies!)

Happy Friday ...it looks like we are in for sun today!💛🧡

jpg

@LTT1  What great news! I hope you continue to have mornings with no complaints. Did you do something fun on this sunny day? We have rain moving in again tonight, so it will be a wet weekend.

Not long now and you will be hugging LaLexi and LeLuke.Heart

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@possummink@lulutoby

I was going to make an admission earlier, then chickened out, but I will now since Possummink admitted hers. I am becoming embarrassingly forgetful. It is just so shameful!
I finish reading posts, and then forget what I have read!
Call me 😜

@LTT1  @possummink  @lulutoby   Count me as forgetful too. Heck, I can do something then minutes later have to ask Ian if I did it?Smiley LOL As for posts, that's why I have to quote them so often or I'd never remember what all I read.Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123   Thank you my friend for your kindness. I thought  you might understand. I'll be back posting with you again soon. 

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Pinky promise sweet friend?  I am just having fun with you.

Be safe and take care. We are in the severe weather forecast also.