Honored Contributor

@Puddles ,   You are very special to me. Heart

kitten-1285341__340.jpg

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@NAES1 

Hi NAES,   I just Googled the Blue Moon wisteria species and found prices for a 3 gallon container at about $80  and smaller containers for $35.   Prices were nowhere near $100. or more.  

I just contracted today with the guy who is doing my lawn 're-do',  clearing out brush and overgrown trees etc. one of which is my white wisteria gone wild.   It was a beautiful tree, but I couldn't keep up with it's rapid growth and spreading out via runners on the ground.   Maybe if I'd have been home during the growing season, I could have controlled that plant, but I was at my son's in Florida watching my GSs over many summers and so the once beautiful tree turned into a climbing, vining pest.   It's growing up my sweet gum, pulling a holly down,  and trying to climb the stones on the front of the house. 

I love wisteria, they're beautiful and the scent is heavenly, but this plant has to go.   I may get some of the root system and plant it over here at this house along the property edges.   We had the purple growing there but the church people next door came on our property and chopped it out.  They had no right to do that, but it was too late when we noticed it.  The white will do the same climbing and be as beautiful as the purple.   I did post photos of this years blooms of the white one and it's cascading blossoms hanging on my redbud, evergreens and sweet gum.  

If DH does get you a wisteria,  keep it under control or the way you want it.  It loves to climb and spread out.   Beautiful but a challenge. 

Heart   @possummink 

Thank you, Smiley Happy

OH YES, hugs for explaining this. I thought around $200.00 was 'being taken', and I had told my husband ..."for that amount of Wisteria"?... He and I will wait until two weeks and / or purchase exactly what we want.

The one mentioned at the flower nursery was all white, the other Blue Moon Wisteria. I knew immediately WHY you mentioned rapid growth and spreading.

There's is a lady neighbor across the village that has a wall of white wisteria, and if I remember correctly over a year ago while passing her home, she asked me if I would take some because it was out of control. Little did I know about the vine growth, neither was I interested in it at that time ( the slip in the snow pain), so I passed it up.

I would be more in tune having some, now, if I drove over and asked her if for a starter. I prefer the BLUE, but like the purple.

Instead, now, !---  we have a huge container of Monrovia PURPLE clematis already in bloom just waiting to be placed.

I have my tall trellis that leads to & through the yard to the front entrance filled with beautiful NON flowering foliage, so part of 'this' Monrovia ( it appears more like a large bush) intertwined between. The lady said it would have small red roses (??) @possummink . ?

*HEAR THIS:  'my husband just came up and I read off what you said about your wisteria.  He said you didn't have wisteria -     you has Hysteria growing- he's a doll.

He listened with baited breath, believe me on that ...............    !  Man Surprised  Woman Happy, though~~! 

Again, giving you my Heart in appreciation of love.  Also, how is that sinus infection from last week clearing away?

Today I had the air on at 72, and just that few hours refreshed the house. Last night the heat was on at 47. Right now, it's 64 and will stay 64 until 8a.m.

I expect (weatherman) the temperature tomorrow to be 85 degrees. 

Woman Very Happy  Laughing here...my husband and I are waging who is right -IF the home next to us will EVER have their a/c on by the weekend. Two teen aged boys, 3 cats and two dogs..all inside pets, except the one dog out for 'maybe 10 minutes' in the evening. And the two adults, mom & dad.

Our lawns have been mowed three times. Dodging the rain here is fast becoming a Genie Ball and bullet response. BUT! he makes it every time. Loves these yards.

It is beautiful and the trees are over 70 ft high. The shade they give us keeps our home so cool w/o lowering the cool monitoring switch. You may not have known, but we bought |the house| unseen, only for the yard.

It's a thousand times (well, that's me talking) more excellent of its kind, now.  Incredible. There have been so many people inquiring if we would sell.

There's no way with the love just in the yard alone.

A wonderful place to live and not that many homes. 

I prayerful hope that your lawn guy clears out what you have in mind completely. I'll drop by and take some of your wisteria. I'll sneak in at around 4a.m. with a big sack over my head. That way you'll know it's me. 

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

N A E S

Ah, the log cabin /home. My great grandmother and GGfather built their dream log home on the very land we own today. Daddy's mother was born in that log home. Mother always wanted to moved out of the city to move over there on 64 acres. But as life prevails, we opt to live in the big home close to the boulevard. 4 floor and plenty of bedrooms -close to everything. I loved my wonderful time growing up there...and as God knows, how much I miss my mom and dad. Big time.  

love, NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles ---------------------------

I have no idea what has / had happened but 

please think this over. I've been criticized, said a prayer and had that omitted. I have been on Community chat and had to step back before someone tried to egg me on to argue. Unless someone tells an untruth, I'm still here. "IF" still not wearing my petticoat lower than my dress while stepping all over it.  NAH, not you!

To Puddles Heart, from NAES.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles  Dear Puddles, time heals all wounds.  I promise.  I love you and will be praying for friendships, healing and happiness... Love you, SC HeartImage result for images of friendship

Honored Contributor

Image result for images of sweet dreams my friends

Honored Contributor
@Sweet Caroline 1,

Just want to say I am thinking of you, and I hope you can get the medical problems you have all corrected. You are in my prayers. Let me know how you are getting along. I care.
Esteemed Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

@Sassy7356  Thank you for asking.My DDIL will have her surgery in June.Her chemo went as good as possible,She was wearing a wig or hat,but,now does not feel the need to and has gone out in public bald.Hopefully her hair will grow back.She is so brave.We are hanging in there.Hope all is good for you and all the wonderful ladies here.

Well, this is about life and death- surgery and recovering.  That's the guts of caring and life as good.

I am always shaken @hellie jo  when I hear of, read here something of cancer, or am Face to FACE working with patients I barely begin to know. 

[THIS] makes you *THINK*or should ~... exactly what is most important as we are wailing around this universe, having no threatening diseases that could take our life without knowing its prognosis, or no closure to what could or may, having no or little physical- mental pain, knowing someone cares about you, having love from many family members and friends.

Whenever- whatever, most of us I am believing will be here for you, for only you...REAL trouble you have and read through your message. 

Eventually, before we leave this earth, we will be wiser. 

(Heart)  NAES

I have said a prayer for your very loved daughter-in-law...the next time it could be one of us.

Smiley Happy I count my many blessings and think not much of how my life is suppose to be, but what I can do to improve someone else's well being. PRAYERS~~~ 

This is a serious hardship and compassion is the vehicle that make us much wiser. Go to the LIGHT...there is a Greater Physician..let Him in.  Please stay in touch because I, for one, do really care and understand. NAES

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I may not have lost all my marbles yet, but there's a small hole in the bag somewhere.  Click The Pin For More Funny Quotes. Share the Cheer - Please Re-Pin. #funny #funnyquotes #quotes #quotestoliveby #dailyquote #wittyquotes #oneliner #joke