Honored Contributor

@Hooty I am sorry you are feeling unimportant to this group.  On or about May 8 I sent you a Good Morning attached to an upside down owl and you responded.  I have noticed you are gone, along with others, but thought you were just taking a break.  I feel bad about how you are feeling and want you to know you are just as vital to this group as everyone else.  

Honored Contributor

@Hooty 

Here you go.  Beautiful snowy owls just for you.  Heart

Related image

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@possummink 

Glad to hear you are getting better, even if it IS little by little💗

I hadn’t thought about Mother’s Day weekend when we went out Friday night.

The restaurant is new. Food took forever and when it arrived, mine had the three items (onions/sauce/and dressing) that I had asked to be left off.

I will have to compliment our sweet little waitress. This was probably her first job. She apologized and said she had told them. I told her I know she did! Suffice it to say, if this was their first night to be open, management of the chaos needs a few tweaks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

I don't know if any of you have noticed or not, other than @Puddles,  I have been missing from here, but since no one has asked about me, here is "my" medical report, I had an abscessed tooth at the end of April, I had to take a series of antibiotics  before the tooth was pulled, which was a week yesterday!  After a Dr.'s visit yesterday, I have found out I may have a torn rotator cuff, scheduled for a MRI, my osteoarthritis has gotten worse, do not want a knee replacement, hopefully can manage with shots in the knee!  I know I am not important here, it and certainly shows!

@Hooty 

Hooty,   I have noticed that you haven't been posting as well as LifeIsGood and a few others.  I myself haven't been posting as much.  I usually don't question a person not posting as I don't want to be nosy and intrude on what may be personal matters.  

I am really sorry you've been dealing with painful medical issues.   I know about the pain associated with torn rotor cuffs as my brother has one in each shoulder and it's awful plus debilitating.  I sympathize with the osteoarthritis in your knee as that's where I have a touch of it and have stopped the hydrotherapy as I can't afford the $40 co-pay for each session,  I just take a prescribed pain killer for it and keep the leg elevated on the coffee table when I sit and watch TV.    I really hope the knee shots will give you some relief.  So far I've avoided going back to the doctor.  Guess I'll get scolded when  and if I do go back to see him.    

Let us know what the MRI shows.   I hope you don't have to have rotor cuff surgery, not fun, and it's fairly long recovery.    

You are an old friend of mine and are very important to me.   I have you on my mind quite often, especially when I hear of severe weather affecting the south, like LA, AL, MS etc.   I also wonder about your family in northern FL. and hope they're safe from the storms too.   Like I said,  I feel kind of awkward asking why people don't post here and why they stop.  I don't want to appear nosy or intrude on other people's lives,  as I value privacy and try to respect it for others.   It's not that I(we) don't care, because we do care about all of our friends here and I do consider you my friend.   

Feel better and take good care of yourself.   Pets to Max, Heart 

Honored Contributor

@Hooty 

I’m very sorry you are feeling this way.

Nobody likes to feel unimportant.

i hope you begin to feel better soon.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

LULU, WOW bull was excellent. I don't think that baby is Bull's. something ain't right in Denmark on this one. wonder if Bull and the lawyer will become friends once again. Bull is drinking again. not good with 1 heart attack already under the Belt.

Mousie, the fix got good too. they noticed that the recording that was done the lady who was killed was fixed(someone was in the room with her while she was recording it).

Anika WE HAVE SUN THAT GOLDEN ORB IN THE SKY. wow didn't think we would get that orb back. Been so gosh darn wet. glad you enjoy your new living facility. always enjoyabale to have people who you can talk too.

Hooty thanks for update, glad you are healing.

did get my walk in, between rain showers. picked up mail.

ok guys that is all for now will check in later.

Honored Contributor

thumbnail8-vi.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

59843191_2465998063411411_5270693327740600320_n.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

60109041_2464139203597297_7959983518128275456_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles  so sweet! Smiley Happy love you cherry much too Smiley Happy