Honored Contributor

Image result for cherry hugs

Back at you(( @CherryHugs))Heart  Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

59757440_316086309071053_4859619396500324352_n.jpg

What a good doggie.  Mine would be on top of the grill inhaling that meat, lol.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor

@lulutoby I don't know which I love more - the quilt or the lilacs - both favorite things of mine.

Honored Contributor

tumblr_inline_pqs4lh1bCQ1t3vogp_540.gif

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

)

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Girl with violin Summer Music | Greeting Card@viva923 

Viva,   I'm glad you are doing ok.   I don't like those scopes, but know too, that they are very  necessary.  Maybe Charlie would still be here if he'd had one much sooner than he finally did.  

Yes,  That is a Catholic Church.    My brother's family parish.  It is a beautiful church.   

My granddaughter made it home safely from Fort Sill.  Long drive alone and sad to leave her husband.   AI? school starts tomorrow for 10 weeks. 

We are expecting more rain tonight and that's bad news for many in our area.  A levee close to my home gave way today.   It's in between the two big rivers and affects so many farmers.   The rivers had crested today but now we are expecting maybe up to 3 more inches of rain by Thursday.  

@possummink   You are going to Florida to see your GS?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Astounding!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/88UVJpQGi88

@mousiegirl 
This is absolutely fascinating!  Thank you for posting.  I'll make sure Ed watches it.  I know he'll love it too. 
"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

Mousie,   Yes,  I am going down for his graduation with his Master's degree.   It's in Boca Raton, but he'll be moving back to Tampa to work at the University of Tampa.  Heart

Thank you for the link to the murmations.   I've seen videos of them and often wonder how they don't crash into each other.   Amazing to see such synchronization without a 'leader'.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for thinking of you google images

@viva923 

I hope you're feeling much better today.  I, too, dislike a colonoscopy but what I really hate is the barium enema that follows.  Since I had radiation all those years ago I have scar tissue in my colon which makes it impossible for the gastroenterologist to get through the entire colon with a scope.  That creates the need for the second procedure.  I'm so glad when it's over!

DH has had three colonoscopies this past year.  He had colon surgery (colitis/crohns) in March and is doing so much better.  We are thankful for his surgeon (5 stars).

I'm happy you called your doctor re. this.  It's good to have it documented just in case you need to return.

(((Hugs))) 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~