Honored Contributor

Happy Furry FridaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird and plant

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: people sitting, living room, table, plant and indoor

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby 

Re. carrot cake ... I have always made it with carrots and walnuts.  However, my recipe does call for option of 1 cup carrots and 1 cup crushed pineapple.  I drizzle cream cheese frosting on top and sometimes add walnuts. 

The cake is baked and now cooling.  I'll add frosting this afternoon.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Image result for lawn images

New lawn is on its way.  They were doing additional lawn preparation for hydroseeding before 7:00 this morning.  A lot of men and a lot of noisy big and small equipment.  They told Ed they are hoping to apply the slurry process today.  So we will hopefully soon see green grass rather than brown (mud).  Yeah!

"Fun Night" is this evening so we're sure that will be a topic of conversation.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @mousiegirl @AnikaBrodie @lulutoby @Sassy7356 

4C7A0998-B778-4058-BCC9-46FCCF2BE318.jpeg

“Dealing with it” today!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

listening to news, rain heavy for next 24 hours, then warm up BUT by next week, we are going back into the 30's for highs. unbelievable, just won't warm up and stay warm.

walking this afternoon, wind was beginning to blow out of NE and was very chilly.

got afternoon walk in. Got my new flavor from Estee Lauder perfume. It is Vanilla Tangiere. It is the new Arien EL carries. 

not much else going on will check in later.

________________  OLDER post, but [IS] about the same, now, in May.... @viva923 

Do you still like the Lauder fragrance, Vanilla Tangiere? I'm not even close knowing what Estee L has for this year, although Woman Happy `` I have 3 tubes of a special RED in Lauder ( Tartan Red ) in my freezer from 15 years ago.... loved that color. When I was told it was discontinued, luckily I bought the last 3, now dwindling close to only  t w o --- 

Lauder, YSL, Dior and Chanel were four of the best lipsticks that never changed its coloring, nor came off.

I tried the stain tube lip colors -a bit drying, but there are no reds created with different hues infused.

,,,  "...  still using my old reds that have that certain pow".

Lip glosses... \ Woman Frustrated that would be a 

>NO< !