Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

☆Happy Friday ~ Snoopy💖

Honored Contributor

ISABELLA TAKES A CHANCE Giclee Print Folk Art Illustration by

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

An 1888, Bechstein Model C grand piano with an exquisite, burr walnut case at Besbrode Pianos. Piano has turned legs and a filigree music desk. £24,000

@NAES1 

Hi NAES,   My son and daughter in law seem to really like their life in Hawaii now.   They have come back to the mainland a couple of times for family events with the boys, all three still in Florida.   My daughter in law has come back several times,  work related,  and just flew back to Hawaii today from DC, I think. 

Fred is doing really well.  I was so worried about him and his flight to Hawaii, even though he was going back on the same day they went back after my grandson's master's recital in Boca.   Fred had to go on a different flight than they did.  He's too big to fit in a regular pet carrier that would fit under the seat in the passenger section.   He did fine though and immediately took up Hawaiian Bird Watching.   He stalks them but can't catch them.  The Cardinals come right up onto the patio for peanuts my son sets out for them.  

My grandson will have his masters in piano and is going to be teaching that plus theory and other music studies at the University of Tampa.  He'll also be accompanist for opera rehearsals and probably the Florida Symphony.  He will also have access to the organ on campus which is one fine instrument.  He's performed on it before. I don't know if he'll be doing anything with his violin and viola.  Not sure what all he'll be doing but will find out when I fly down there for his graduation on the 9th.   He graduates on the 11th and I'll fly home on the 12th, from Orlando.  I am flying into Tampa where my son and daughter in law will be helping to set up his apartment.   They're flying in the weekend before the graduation.   

We have a big family wedding coming up next weekend.  It should be a really great time, lots and lots of family and friends.   My nephew is such a sweet guy and his bride to be is a wonderful happy young lady.  She is a cardiac ICU nurse.   I'm hoping the weather here is nice for their big day.  

I guess I'd best close this for now.   Give Sashay some gentle pets for me and take good care. Heart

Smiley Happy Woman Happy

Very similar to what my husband did at that age; he did not go into teaching, though. Conservatories. 2.

More into an audience; professional career, along with traveling.

Met a lot of many talented great artists.

I have great admiration for your young nephew and his wife to be, as they know, now -WHAT- they want to do with their lives.

How very fortunate they are, as we can say the same, for our son.

A lot of hard work, drive and long years of studying.

There is a want to be had- something that brings one much happiness upon completion. Heart

@possummink     

Myself and husband knew anyone living in Hawaii- they would come to love it.

"" It sounds all so grand. I have all of the JOY and FUN reading about these happy people on the right track for happiness and success. You have no idea "" !. 

Beautiful piano...my husband said.

He knew what it was. 

Ours is a special made from 25 years ago. 

Honored Contributor

2f65ee380a48e945b23705584bd05404--country-living-country-life.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

tumblr_mx7hvobatz1rxudkfo1_5001.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

img_6007-version-2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy_Everyday.jpg