Honored Contributor

@possummink , some how I must have overlooked your post about your brother.  Sorry he is ill, sending best wishes, good thoughts, and prayers!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty 

Hooty,   Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts for my brother.   When you get to our age in life,  just simple things can be much more serious and develop quickly into "something" else.   That seems to be the case with him.  Small things developing into more serious problems.    Scary as heck for me and I'm sure him too,  though he doesn't say much very often. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

Poss I missed that post about your brother being ill. Do hope he is able get back on his feet soon.

Anika thanks for info on baking soda and tea. I can no longer drink tea but that is good idea about the bake soda pinch.

on my walk for the past few days one of the houses i walk past their tree is just massively full of pink flowers. it is not a tall tree but more squat but the branches are huge around. i think the tree is a magnolia tree. the flowers are pink and almost look like carnations anyway, the tree is so fragrant and mighty pretty.

got my walk in this afternoon.

not much else going on.  will check in later. Pot roast and white rice tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @viva923 @possummink @possummink @AnikaBrodie 

050BC488-6FD7-4FF2-944F-A32A3BE9E1DD.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Endangered Starry Butterfly.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower and plant

It's a beautiful day 70 degrees and sunny now.

I went to work this morning and just got home a bit ago. We had a greeting card reset at the store and all the bending repetitions has set my back muscle off.

Now, I am sitting with a back massage and heat element I got from the Q.  It really is helpful. 

Wish I could be outside.  The massage pillow is giving me relief.  Thank goodness it doesn't happen all the time.

We be grateful for the simple thingsSmiley Happy

My double Tulips will open any day now.Heart

Honored Contributor

I just 'waltzed' around the back yard hoping to find some more morels to add to the ones my granddaughters brought over on Easter evening.  No such luck this time.   The lawn  is just full of violets, both white and purple.  So pretty,  but not grass.  The clover is not up here yet  but it's pretty too.   We've kind of let the back yards go back to native and natural plants as it's better for the wildlife, and easier than trying to kill all the native plants over and over with herbicides etc.  Having bees around, pesticides are an anathema to them and for our own health too I guess.  We don't have to water or mow that often.   I find any excuse to get out of work but prefer garden and lawn work to house work any day.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for hello gif @Sweet Caroline 1 

Don't stay too busy, too long. We miss you.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for feel better gif @lulutoby 

I hope your back feels better and tomorrow the weather is nice so you can get outside after work.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for thinking of you gif @Tissyanne 

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying your appointment will give you answers.