Honored Contributor
Image may contain: flower and text
“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor
Image may contain: flower and plant

@Hooty   For you! 
“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Image may contain: text

@Puddles 

Smiley Very Happy  Is that similar to going room to room looking for something you forgot you went for?  Oh, I thought so.  Smiley Wink

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles 

Does Snow White have a new Easter bonnet?

7011773D-4CDD-481B-B729-C934586C4ECC.jpeg

@LTT1  How beautiful and precious is this! Snow will be wearing pink and purple bows.

Honored Contributor

hey all

really quiet today. 

have to watch NCIS tonight. 

I watched Code something last night so=so on that show The Fix, still not into that one . 

tomorrow is my doctor appoint at hospital (that is where his office is)see what he says. it will probably be another dead end visit.

not much else for now,will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

really quiet today. 

have to watch NCIS tonight. 

I watched Code something last night so=so on that show The Fix, still not into that one . 

tomorrow is my doctor appoint at hospital (that is where his office is)see what he says. it will probably be another dead end visit.

not much else for now,will check in later.

@viva923   The Fix is a roller coaster ride, lol, as soon as one thinks they know the killer, something happens to make them wonder and speculate.  I like not being able to figure something out, finally, as after decades of watching Alfred Hitchcock and the like, I am pretty good at knowing what the ending will be, not so, yet, in this show.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, everyone!❤️   I'm sorry to barge in, but I'm worried about @NAES1.    I've continued to keep an eye out for her posts, hoping she would be back, but now it's been a very long time.    She was last here December 11, and I've never known her to take such a long break.    Have any of you heard from her?    I miss her.    I hope all of you have a lovely, safe, peaceful weekend!

Hearts

Gif cute

@dooBdoo, hello my friend! What a sweetHeartsurprise to see your post as I'm catching up a bit after being away for a few days. I so hope you'll drop in more often, it would be such a treat to see you here! 

On another happy note, I just noticed that @NAES1 looks to be back posting some and I knew you would be delighted to know.. that is, if she hasn't already found you!HeartSmiley Happy 

Hello, my friend!    I haven't "seen" you in ages!    Thanks for this delightful note, and the heads up about @NAES1.    You are such a treasure, @LIG1, and we are so fortunate to have you here.❤️

Take good care of yourself, and have a lovely afternoon/evening!🌻

Aww, my dear ~dear friend~  Hugs with my Heart cherishing you dooBoo. 

I have not posted as much this year until a few weeks weeks ago. ( Also, ...(and I do apologize for not replying back after some of my first comments) to you, along to one of our best Woman Happy @beastielove.

I am so blessed to have a time element spending with our son ( when he is able to fly in) and spending quality love time with my sweetheart husband. 

For close to four months, I am back to my art work. I 'try' to keep busy with a need deemed important, packing clothing for needy families. There is a good friend that loves music as much as I, so we hope to have seats for many scheduled live concerts within the city....

Wouldn't it be Wonderful To Dance In the Streets again Woman Surprised

That slight snow incline slip of the foot 6 years ago was lurking its head to give me some ouches. I cannot take anything, i.e., steroids, synvisc (or anything from the rooster gel comb (lubricant) family; [ allergic], and no need to even contemplate an artificial knee joint.

I can still walk 1.5 -2 miles.... Ha, not that ??old?? but certainly not any 20 year old vs my mind which -according to my friends, immediate family and husband - same as usual. Doing a heap better.

I am seriously thinking to teach cursive and Calligraphy in the elementary schools where needed. Our school system has approximately 98% all skills covered, but still there are three I know of that do not. 

LOVE hugs to you for thinking of me as many others did, also. Heart~~~~ Heart~~~ Heart~~~Heart 'Loving life'

I wish to touch smiles back to you later. My prayer is for your health, no pain and the priceless blessing to have known you.

Much love, ...... "and I believe you already knew that". 

Wishing you a beautiful Easter Sunday (my birthday)...no cake, candles for me. 

NAES

@dooBdoo 

Cat Happy and Woman Happy

4-17, 2019

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:
Image may contain: flower and plant

@Hooty   For you! 

@Puddles , these sunfowers are just beautiful, Thank you my friend!Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I just love this pillow @mousiegirl, is it from Zulily? 

@LIG1   Yes, today. Smiley Happy  https://www.zulily.com/p/by-jodi-queen-of-everything-yorkie-throw-pillow-358687-48087789.html?search...

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower and outdoor