Honored Contributor

🤧 SNEEZED WEARING MY MASK 🤧

[ Edited ]

I guess there's a first time for everything.

I don't have a cold, guess it was just chilly in the grocery store, especially coming in from 90 degree heat. I felt the sneeze coming, but couldn't remove the mask inside the store. What to do? Make a run for the door and hope to get outside, remove mask before the big sneeze? 

Well, while thinking, I sneezed, a huge sneeze...messed up the inside of my mask. I couldn't get a Kleenex up under there either. 

From now on, I'll be carrying an extra mask in my bag for these "just in case" times.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🤧 SNEEZED WEARING MY MASK 🤧

@Shanus  Smiley Happy  I keep my masks in my car because when we first had to wear them, I kept forgetting to grab one when leaving the house.  Hope you are okay Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

"God Bless You"

Honored Contributor

I always have a bunch of disposable extras in the car.

Esteemed Contributor

Carry a couple in your handbag.  I have about 5 in car but yesterday got to front door of store before realizing I didn't grab one before exiting car.  Spare in handbag saved me from walking back to car to get a mask.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3   Thanks, just fine. Just had a good laugh that I never thought about this possibility. I also keep masks in the car. They would not have been much help on the frozen foods aisle. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bless you.  I had to sneeze in my mask this morning too!  I was in the hallway of my apartment building so I didn’t have far to go.    

I carry extra disposable masks in baggies inside my purse for both my husband and myself.  I also carry extra ones in the car.  Yesterday we had to use both backups in my purse for my husband because the string broke on two of them while trying to maneuver them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thankful so far I didnt sneeze with the mask on but sometimes my nose runs and I have to keep sniffing the whole time lol since I dont want to remove mask to blow my nose!Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Allergy seasons on the horizon. Hubs ordered gators, thinking this would work better for him. Hope so.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Thank you for wearing the mask.  Smiley Happy