Honored Contributor

MOMMAVik,

I wish you rapid healing and comfort.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM

[ Edited ]

@MOMMAVik wrote:
Good Shabbos dear friends. Wishing a peaceful weekend & a fun-filled, trick or treating Halloween 🎃 for all those ghosts, goblins, etc. no matter their ages!
Thank you @Shanus for starting the thread. This a.m. had my Cortisone back shot Starting to move around more & pray for relief as the med spreads thru. Thank you all for sending your wishes to me. Very much working their magic! Hope @sunala ☀️is doing better.

My cuz had these done, first round didnt do much, but the second a couple of months later has done her a world of good, good luck!!

Respected Contributor
Thank you @Shelbelle for the encouragement. I know it isn't a cure all. Doc did go over expectations & I just have to go with it. MRI shows a bulging disc which may have to be dealt with. Oy, if a magic pill could be invented!
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
Thank you @Shelbelle for the encouragement. I know it isn't a cure all. Doc did go over expectations & I just have to go with it. MRI shows a bulging disc which may have to be dealt with. Oy, if a magic pill could be invented!

My cuz has severe arthritis in her back not a disc problem. But I can tell you my DH had outpatient Microdiscectomy surgery in 2003, and in 10 days he was a new man, his old self again. In his case surgery was his only relief, but was so worth it. The surgery was very minimal and gave him a new lease on life. Of course, you do need to try other methods first. Keep us posted  please!!!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

@Shanus, thank you for starting us out this weekend.

I hope everyone has a safe pleasant weekend. 

Happy Halloween!!!