Honored Contributor

Oh Dear @sunala. What a wonderful treat to see your name here again. Hope all is well and welcome home!! 😘

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all. @sunala it's good to see you here!  Hope you eventually come over to the other forum.

It's finally fall here-at least for today.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

@Shanus thank you for bringing us together this week.

Sunnny it is such a sweet suprise to see you today. You have been missed.

Hoping everyone has a peaceful weekend.

I have never tried making Challah, not a great baker.

We are hoping for rain in the next few days. Cross your fingers for us in Central/Southern CA.

I signed up on the other board, but feel this is home. I will stay here unless we have to move.

Respected Contributor
Shabbat Shalom to all! @Shanus, your challah will be delicious! What a beautiful addition to your family's Shabbat meal. I have tried baking one ... looked nothing close to picture perfect but taste was wonderful!

I have been going through some terrible knee, hip & lower back pain. X-rays show arthritis, prescription pain pills not helping. This has culminated in an MRI. Will see doctor on Mon. for results & go forward plan. Please keep your fingers crossed for me
I posted on Wellness forum & am overwhelmed on the kind & so helpful on all the good advice from the nicest people ever!

Good to hear @sunala might be able to join in soon. Be well ☀️ Sunny!

I hope all of you enjoy a peaceful & special Fall Shabbat weekend with your loved ones!
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik ,

Sure hope you get some good news and relief with your health issue.

Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik , Will be keeping you in my thoughts on Monday!  mr henny will also be seeing the knee doctor  on Monday. He is bone on bone and is having hyloronic injections, trying to avoid surgery.

Honored Contributor

Waving hello from fallish central NY.  Woke up to 38 sunny degrees. It's sunny and almost 60, so it's my kinda weather. 

Thank you @Shanus  for starting this friendly, inclusive thread. Smiley Happy  Do you need a taste tester for the bread? If so, I am your gal. LOL 

@sunala Heart good to see you. Smiley Happy 

For all who are having health issues,  I wish you the best going forward.Getting older is not easy. 

I hope next week goes smoothly for all of you.   Can you believe next Sunday is Halloween.  For any of you with wee ones in your life, enjoy it with them.   The little ones get so excited to dress up. Smiley Happy

I don't know what today is, but I do remember yesterday was National Boston Cream Pie day. My maternal grandfather LOVED Boston Cream pie.  I made many for him years ago. 

Enjoy, mangia! 

Boston Cream Pie

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   You never disappoint with your luscious photos. Boston Cream Pie is my favorite and I will say  "heck with carbs" if I'm ever in a place that serves it. I dare not bake it myself knowing I'd eat much more than my fair share.

Respected Contributor
@hennypenny, Sorry that Mr. Henny is dealing with that. Hope he can get relief from it soon.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dmod nj   You never disappoint with your luscious photos. Boston Cream Pie is my favorite and I will say  "heck with carbs" if I'm ever in a place that serves it. I dare not bake it myself knowing I'd eat much more than my fair share.

@Shanus  my cooking has no fat, carbs, or anything else "bad" for us. My magical recipes..........they taste just perfect with none of the guilt. LOL  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.