Respected Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL FRI 3/9

Good Shabbos

Happy and healthy weekend

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hoping for a peaceful, healthy happy weekend for everyone.

Take care,

henny

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

ETA:  Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all! 

What a week of weather!   We got 23 inches of snow on Wednesday.  I hope everyone who was in the path of this nor'easter was safe, warm and dry. 

For all those whose travel plans were affected, I hope you are safely where you need to be.  My husband was in Charlotte, NC this week.  He comes home tonight.  Please keep a good thought for him.  Thanks. Smiley Happy

My thoughts are with all those who are looking for a job in their chosen career. 

Thank you Sunny for your prayers, thoughts and for inviting all of us here. 

Today is National Meatball Day.  Enjoy and Mangia! 

Italian meatballs

Image result for meatballs

Swedish meatballs

Image result for swedish meatballs

Lebanese turkey meatballs

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Good health and happy wishes to all on this board.  It is wonderful to come here and share our good thoughts.  And please remember our animal friends too.  Hugs and love to them.  We are all God's creatures.  Happy Weekend everyone!  

Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj   They look yummy!  Enjoy the weekend!  

Honored Contributor

@sophiesoferswrote:

@dmod nj   They look yummy!  Enjoy the weekend!  

@sophiesofers  thanks, you too. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a happy, healthy weekend to all.

Lechat

Trusted Contributor

@sophiesoferswrote:

Good health and happy wishes to all on this board.  It is wonderful to come here and share our good thoughts.  And please remember our animal friends too.  Hugs and love to them.  We are all God's creatures.  Happy Weekend everyone!  

@sophiesofers THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS THINKING OF OUR ANIMAL FRIENDS! YOU ARE ALSO A HUGE ANIMAL LOVER & ON BEHALF OF ALL THE ANIMALS EVERYWHEREHeart, I THANK YOU & SEND YOU MANY, MANY, BIG HUGS!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1wrote:

@sunala  Wishing everyone a happy and wonderful weekend.  Sunala....  your picture put the biggest smile on my face.  I'm living in the northern burbs of Chicago now, but whenever I go back home to visit my sister,  I love having a hot prezel from the cart and a B&W cookie...   PLUS, the best pizza and bagels too!   My husband, who is from Chicago, bought me a B&W cookie at one of the delis here, and it was just not good!  I appreciated the thought, but ....  it just wasn't even close to what a B&W cookie should be.

hi @nyc1 - I have to tell you, not all black and white cookies are so wonderful here in NY either. Nor are all the bagels, or the pizza, or hot pretzels. However, most are better than most out of town places I've heard of, but I have to say, northern New Jersey has some great pizza, and bagels too, and kosher deli. I haven't eaten a good hot pretzel in quite a while, not since we were at a rest stop on the Garden State Pkway, and I bought an Auntie Annie's pretzel. It was really good but dripping with butter. Probably 1000 carbs, but well worth it!

Don't you get great deep-dish pizza in Chicago? Or so I hear!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod njwrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

ETA:  Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all! 

What a week of weather!   We got 23 inches of snow on Wednesday.  I hope everyone who was in the path of this nor'easter was safe, warm and dry. 

For all those whose travel plans were affected, I hope you are safely where you need to be.  My husband was in Charlotte, NC this week.  He comes home tonight.  Please keep a good thought for him.  Thanks. Smiley Happy

My thoughts are with all those who are looking for a job in their chosen career. 

Thank you Sunny for your prayers, thoughts and for inviting all of us here. 

Today is National Meatball Day.  Enjoy and Mangia! 

Italian meatballs

Image result for meatballs

Swedish meatballs

Image result for swedish meatballs

Lebanese turkey meatballs

hi @dmod nj - I wish your husband a safe trip and hope he's home by now!

Those meatballs look so good. I'd go right for the Italian meatballs mmmm good. 

Enjoy your weekend and I hope our miserable northeastern weather is done, at least for the time being. xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett