Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL 7-31-20

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Sending prayers to the family of John Lewis.  May he rest in peace and his legacy last forever.  What a tremendous loss to our country.

I know this may sound ridiculous but could any of you say a few prayers for South Florida that the hurricane headed our way stays out at sea or is at least downgraded to a tropical storm.  Between the outrageous loss of life due to this virus and the uptick for the past several days of infections the last problem we need is a direct hit of a hurricane.  Grrrr

Thank you.

@FLBB - this doesn't sound ridiculous at all! I hope the storms that are coming our way will blow out to sea and remain there. We have enough on our plates right now and don't need any more! 

Stay safe please

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala and everyone, good wishes to you all.  Thank you for your positive, warm, and welcoming energy.  My love to all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

SUNNY! Shabbat shalom to you and yours, too! Stay safe and healthy. PLEASE!

-Solar1

@Solar Is My Name  - my sunshine twin! It's so nice to see you. Let's ALL stay healthy and safe and in the sunshine! 

Wearing masks and social distancing are the two best things we can all do for ourselves and for others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@sunala and everyone, good wishes to you all.  Thank you for your positive, warm, and welcoming energy.  My love to all.❤️

Thank you dear @dooBdoo! It's always wonderful to see you. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones. Stay healthy, wear your mask, and watch out for inclement weather that is heading towards our country. Hugs!! 

Respected Contributor

@FLBB   Request accepted and had already started praying for all of you potentially in this hurricane's path that it goes WAY out to sea and dies away.

I've lived through them in New England and they are quite unnerving.  Glad I am now relocated to DC.

Best wishes for a safe weekend.

aroc3435

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sunny and all for these special thoughts. Shabbat Shalom, peace and good health to all. Yes, I agree that we need to pray for a smart resolution to the upcoming school year. I can't imagine young children on buses and spending all day in crowded classrooms. Please keep them safe! Wear your masks, keep a smile underneath it and a twinkle in your eyes! 😷💗💗💞💕