Regular Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALL!

Shabbat Shalom.    Enjoy the weekend everyone and stay safe.

Frequent Contributor

Good Shabbos and a meaningful Memorial Dayto all. May the memory of those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice be for a blessing.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who come here every week to spread your caring and loving spirit.  Thank you to all those that gave their lives to defend our country along with their families who suffered with the loss of their loved ones. 

God bless America.

Respected Contributor

NoRe: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALL!

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom dear friends. This is the time this weekend to reflect on & pay tribute to those who sacrificed so much to preserve our freedom. They paid the ultimate sacrifice & their loved ones have too. Bless them all!

That brisket had my mouth watering. They are hard to find in our local supermarkets but I will splurge at a little butcher shop now & then. I saw some great recipes the other day on another forum here.

Enjoy a safe & peaceful weekend with your loved ones!

Respected Contributor

Hello! The Recipes forum has several brisket recipes posted. Just in case you don't have a favorite or are looking for something new to try! I see a brisket in my oven pretty soon!
Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Good Shabbos and have a great holiday weekend to everyone here.

@dmod nj as usual your food postings look delicious!

Did you all know it's National Hamburger Day all weekend?!

@kutira  I didn't know it's National Hamburger Weekend. lol   I LOVE a good burger, made the way I like it, with my toppings.   For me, there is not much better to eat!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.