Respected Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY MARCH WEEKEND TO ALL 3-19

Shabbat Shalom! May you all have a peaceful weekend, enjoying time doing something you enjoy!

@mustang66lady, Deep felt condolences on the passing of your dear brother. May you keep special memories alive in your ❤️.

@Shanus, You are on it! Passover is going to be joyous at your home. I will have to "schlep" to Chicago or Milwaukee for groceries; our small city has next to nothing. But I'll make it work. We love the tastes of Passover from our childhood memories!

Everyone stay well & vigilant in this battle against Covid. We will get past it by being smart.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MOMMAVik wrote:
Shabbat Shalom! May you all have a peaceful weekend, enjoying time doing something you enjoy!

@mustang66lady, Deep felt condolences on the passing of your dear brother. May you keep special memories alive in your ❤️.

@Shanus, You are on it! Passover is going to be joyous at your home. I will have to "schlep" to Chicago or Milwaukee for groceries; our small city has next to nothing. But I'll make it work. We love the tastes of Passover from our childhood memories!

Everyone stay well & vigilant in this battle against Covid. We will get past it by being smart.

@MOMMAVik   Our small town grocery stores offerded matzo and macaroons and that was it. Enter Wegman's last month...aisles of everything I need...red horesradish, right? Gefilte fish in logs that you slice and cook youself? I'm in 7th heaven. They'll even cook your brisket and a farfel krugel for pickup. WOW! My world is perfect...almost.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hope you all have a peaceful happy weekend.

Please keep an eye out and help those less fortunate or in need of support.

We must all stand together in kindness, empathy, and the dignity of humanity. 

My love and hugs to all of you who are suffering and sad right now. It is such a hard time. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus, Oy vey!! I am jealous. I can taste those delicacies! Would buy everything you mention. DH also craves the jellied fruit slice candies, macaroons, chocolate covered jelly candies. Has a real sweet tooth! And yes, the RED horseradish & gefilte fish. Are you able to find egg matzoh & matzoh farfel?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MOMMAVik wrote:
@Shanus, Oy vey!! I am jealous. I can taste those delicacies! Would buy everything you mention. DH also craves the jellied fruit slice candies, macaroons, chocolate covered jelly candies. Has a real sweet tooth! And yes, the RED horseradish & gefilte fish. Are you able to find egg matzoh & matzoh farfel?

@MOMMAVik   Yes, Wegman's had it all. You know, if you had enough time, there are sites online that take orders and places (on east coast like Zabars) that ship.

Honored Contributor

How the Spring Equinox marks the changing seasons

Snowdrops!  Happy Spring! 

Have a good week. See ya Friday!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Thx @Shanus. Checked out Manischewitz website & may pick some items. Going to visit my sister& brother-in-law in Chgo. I sent them a list & they will get our groceries when they shop for theirs. So nice of them & we can get to see each other; nice to see them in person .

Have a good week ahead!
Honored Contributor

Welcome to the hope and the budding and blossoming renewal of the spring season.  I echo all of the warm prayers and wishes in this thread.  Special (((hugs))) to @mustang66lady.❤️  

My love to all who read and post here.❤️  Sharing some of photographer D i c k van Duijn's charming images of a little critter enjoying a new spring flower that put a smile on my face and, I hope, yours, too! 

3732BC3A-7310-4EB1-9EC2-B92363E40A02.jpeg

2D102FE7-0D08-4209-9880-907B150608BA.jpeg

63B26240-0D9E-4AE9-A214-34A731878932.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova