Super Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY JUNE WEEKEND TO ALL!

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who post here every Friday.  Wishing all of you a peaceful weekend filled with sunshine, good food, and hopefully family members.

Sending prayers to all those children still without the loving arms of their families. 

Please be careful when around people indoors.  We can't assume others have been vaccinated. 

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all of you.  No fancy dinner for us here; we're working all the time.  Today I went to see a new physical therapist so will begin more work on my arm next week.  I might take my dad out to eat this weekend; he's been out to lunch but I have only been to the grocery & Walgreens.

Have a lovely HOT weekend to all of you!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing everyone a beautiful, peaceful weekend.

I am late to the meeting, but so look forward to coming here. It is a safe happy place for all.

We went out to dinner last night. A small go to place for locals here in town. Ate Chinese chicken salad on the  patio. It was lovely. Our first meal out in over a year.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing everyone a beautiful, peaceful weekend.

I am late to the meeting, but so look forward to coming here. It is a safe happy place for all.

We went out to dinner last night. A small go to place for locals here in town. Ate Chinese chicken salad on the  patio. It was lovely. Our first meal out in over a year.

@hennypenny  - how wonderful that you and Mr. Henny went out for dinner! We went out once for lunch last month with our granddaughter. It was a joy, spending some time with her. It also was our first meal out in over a year. February 20, 2019 was the last time we ate out. It was Spanish-Mexican food but I wasn't feeling well, so I picked at a few empanadas and threw the rest away. Better luck next time! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett