Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY JANUARY WEEKEND TO ALL 1/22/21

Good Shabbos, everyone!  Stay warm and well.

I just downed a slice of rich, chocolate cake to placate my nervous stress.  Not a good idea, but it was my mini-celebration. 

Esteemed Contributor

My best wishes to all.  Please stay safe and well.  Way back when, there was a saying “If you want peace, work for justice.”  May love replace hate, and may all realize we are children of the same God.  Let’s all hope children and parents will be reunited.

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies.  Good shabbos to all of you.  I started PT yesterday so a little more progress with regaining the use of my left arm.  I can't wait until I can drive again...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

May your healing be rapid and complete, kutira.  I understand that not being able to drive is a real hindrance.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

My best wishes to all.  Please stay safe and well.  Way back when, there was a saying “If you want peace, work for justice.”  May love replace hate, and may all realize we are children of the same God.  Let’s all hope children and parents will be reunited.

@PamfromCT  - those are beautiful thoughts. Thank you for sharing. Today on The View, Joy Behar mentioned all those children who are alone, and how the first thing she'd love to see happen is to try to reunite them with their parents and loved ones. Oh how much we'd love that! G-d willing!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Hello ladies.  Good shabbos to all of you.  I started PT yesterday so a little more progress with regaining the use of my left arm.  I can't wait until I can drive again...

@kutira GOOD LUCK! I hope that your physical therapy will be successful so you can get your life back. Prayers to you xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Speedy recovery.....I fully understand about driving!!