Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY-HEALTHY JULY WEEKEND TO ALL

@DREAMON wrote:

Hope the weekend and week ahead brings happiness, safety, good health, and peace to all who read this.

Prayers to all who need them in any way...I think that is all of us at this time.

Thank You Sunny for your peaceful thread each week.

@dmod nj , 

I will need more than 1 of those Margaritas....and after your week of company I think you might tooWoman Wink

Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

@DREAMON   you hit the nail on the head. LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

kicking back with my marguerita. ----Seriously that sounds heavenly!

I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend and a safe week.

Thought it was thursday and almost missed the party.

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a peaceful weekend.  Praying for the health of all citizens and hoping that this crises ends soon.  Be smart, be safe, wear a mask.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @sunala and everyone.   I echo all the beautiful wishes, prayers, and hopes, and add my appreciation for the grace and benevolence we find in this community of sharing.   My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you dear dooBdoo And EVERYONE for your kind words and your goodness. It is such a gift to me to read these beautiful comments, prayers and kind wishes. I hope my posts are showing up okay, as I’m using my phone today. Love to all and may G-d bless you all.
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett