Esteemed Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY 26TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY DAUGHTER & SON-IN-LAW

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and happy 26th Anniversary to my precious daughter and my son in law. 

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who post on this weekly Shabbat Shalom thread. Regardless of your religious beliefs, you are all so kind and loving. This is a beautiful QVC community filled with the most generous people, in heart as well as in spirit. I love you all Heart Heart

I implore you all to follow your state's guidelines and stay healthy! Hopefully more people will continue to take the vaccines and we can accomplish herd immunity.

Although the numbers of Covid cases are going down, please, my friends, be careful and do what you have to do to be safe. PLEASE get both of your vaccinationss!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all. Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

May our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our health, security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military who are protecting us from harm.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of their parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever be alone or go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. With the holidays coming up, please help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE AND HEALTHY, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently, due to covid or otherwise. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with love.

With Love, Sunny 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND 6-18

Good Shabbos, and Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads, and Grandfathers out there!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, and Safe beginning of Summer and Fathers Day weekend. 

Thank You to all the Fathers (of all people and animals) who do so much.

Kids Jacksonville: Father's Day Events and Deals - Fun 4 First Coast Kids

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos to you! For those fortunate enough to still have a father, grandfather or husband who is also a father, cherish these wonderful people and these loving moments. Honor your loved one for the devotion and guidance he has shown to you or your child/children.

Stay safe as the summer solstice announces, "Here comes summer!"

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom! Thank you @sunala for always reminding us of these important things to focus on in our daily lives.

I am filled with joy now as we were blessed to have our DD home to visit with us for the first time since the onset of the pandemic. We enjoyed all her favorite meals & visited many of her beloved places here.

Wishing you all a peaceful, relaxing & cool weekend if you live in the hot areas of our country.

Honor those fathers in your lives. In my family, my Dad & my DH are my everything.
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik , 

How wonderful that your DD is home. Enjoy every minute of her stay...I know you willHeart

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a wonderful and safe weekend. 

Sending prayers to all those kids still without the loving arms of their families. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom!! Sending loving Father's Day wishes to all the Dads, with us or in our memories.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to everyone!  Looking forward to a sweet Father's Day with my 94-year-old dad.  I have gone to a restaurant with him but my sister refuses to go...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Celebrating father's day in a simple way. Don't want to be downtown with the tourists.

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Lots to celebrate. Father's Day and June teenth--- . A new holiday to pause and reflect.