Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & A HAPPY OCTOBER WEEKEND TO ALL 10-25

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am very late with this Dh and I are going to a Challah Bake next month I am not sure this is a local or national thing

@I am still oxox- wow a challah bake sounds deeee-licious!!! I never baked a real challah. The only one I tried was when we were first married and I followed a Betty Crocker recipe from my brand new cookbook. It was totally not a recipe for a real Jewish challah, but it didn't taste bad. I never tried again.

Are you going to be a baker or an observer? Good luck!

The measure of any Society is how it treats its women and girls.
~~Michelle Obama
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Welcome @Sandy Sparkles .

@sunala  starts us out every Friday with positive thoughts and prayers.  This is a powerful thread, filled with peace and loving thoughts to all.  Hope you join in weekly if possible.  I find myself re=reading this thread thru the week to gain strength.   Hope you find it a source of strength and peace as well.

@mustang66lady  - I'm so glad that you derive peace from this thread. It really does my heart good to know I'm able to help!

The measure of any Society is how it treats its women and girls.
~~Michelle Obama
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunala 

Everyone participates

@sunala wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am very late with this Dh and I are going to a Challah Bake next month I am not sure this is a local or national thing

@I am still oxox- wow a challah bake sounds deeee-licious!!! I never baked a real challah. The only one I tried was when we were first married and I followed a Betty Crocker recipe from my brand new cookbook. It was totally not a recipe for a real Jewish challah, but it didn't taste bad. I never tried again.

Are you going to be a baker or an observer? Good luck!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Reiki604 wrote:

Shabbat Shalom and a joyous weekend to all. I am heading out of town for the next couple of weeks and don't know if I'll have internet so wishing all a wonderful couple of weeks as well. We're flying out to LA tomorrow and getting on a roundtrip cruise to Hawaii on Sunday. 90% packed and ready to go!

Oh have a super time.  That is my favorite place....been there many times.  Have a safe wonderful time.