Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & A HAPPY OCTOBER WEEKEND TO ALL 10-25

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am very late with this Dh and I are going to a Challah Bake next month I am not sure this is a local or national thing

@I am still oxox- wow a challah bake sounds deeee-licious!!! I never baked a real challah. The only one I tried was when we were first married and I followed a Betty Crocker recipe from my brand new cookbook. It was totally not a recipe for a real Jewish challah, but it didn't taste bad. I never tried again.

Are you going to be a baker or an observer? Good luck!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Welcome @SandySparkles .

@sunala  starts us out every Friday with positive thoughts and prayers.  This is a powerful thread, filled with peace and loving thoughts to all.  Hope you join in weekly if possible.  I find myself re=reading this thread thru the week to gain strength.   Hope you find it a source of strength and peace as well.

@mustang66lady  - I'm so glad that you derive peace from this thread. It really does my heart good to know I'm able to help!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala 

Everyone participates

@sunala wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am very late with this Dh and I are going to a Challah Bake next month I am not sure this is a local or national thing

@I am still oxox- wow a challah bake sounds deeee-licious!!! I never baked a real challah. The only one I tried was when we were first married and I followed a Betty Crocker recipe from my brand new cookbook. It was totally not a recipe for a real Jewish challah, but it didn't taste bad. I never tried again.

Are you going to be a baker or an observer? Good luck!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Shabbat Shalom and a joyous weekend to all. I am heading out of town for the next couple of weeks and don't know if I'll have internet so wishing all a wonderful couple of weeks as well. We're flying out to LA tomorrow and getting on a roundtrip cruise to Hawaii on Sunday. 90% packed and ready to go!

Oh have a super time.  That is my favorite place....been there many times.  Have a safe wonderful time.