Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM & A HAPPY OCTOBER WEEKEND TO ALL 10-25

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe, and a happy Last weekend in October to all. 

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL WHO ENJOY!

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & A HAPPY OCTOBER WEEKEND TO ALL 10-25

Happy and Blessed weekend to all.  Thank you @sunala  for starting these thoughts and prayers for us this week.  The weather people here have begun using the "s" word as a possibility for us mid week coming but just flurries so my thoughts are for those who need protection from the weather-may they have coats, blankets, gloves and warm safe place to rest their heads.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are using the "S" word here too.  We may get a little snow for Halloween.  I HOPE NOT.  Bought a new down comforter for the chilly nights.  Had my previous one for 22 years.  Who knew that they actually wear out and aren't as effective after about 12-15 years. I read that in several places, and realized that I wasn't just imagining that I wasn't as toasty warm as I had been years ago under that comforter.  A new one is on the bed and wonderful!

Hugs to all.  Have a HAPPY and SAFE weekend.   Our town has trick or treat the Sat before the 31st if the 31st falls during the week.  2-5PM I'll be handing out lots and lost of candy.  I have 650 pieces to hand out!

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a joyous weekend to all. I am heading out of town for the next couple of weeks and don't know if I'll have internet so wishing all a wonderful couple of weeks as well. We're flying out to LA tomorrow and getting on a roundtrip cruise to Hawaii on Sunday. 90% packed and ready to go!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and Happy Fall weekend!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

It's a damp, chilly, drippy day in Central NY.   The leaves seemed to have turned overnight. They are falling off the trees quickly. 

I'm so enjoying the fireplace.   It's lit now, as I write this, enjoying a cup of herbal tea. I found Bigelow's Cranberry Harvest and Celestial Seasonings Caramel Apple Dream recently.   

I hope whatever your plans are this weekend are fun and the weather cooperates.     Did I read about the "S" word?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Smiley Wink 

Thank you Sunny for this peaceful thread filled with kind posers.  

Today is National Greasy Food Day!   

Image result for fried chicken

Image result for french fries

Image result for donuts

Mangia! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Shabbat Shalom and a joyous weekend to all. I am heading out of town for the next couple of weeks and don't know if I'll have internet so wishing all a wonderful couple of weeks as well. We're flying out to LA tomorrow and getting on a roundtrip cruise to Hawaii on Sunday. 90% packed and ready to go!

hi @reiki604 how wonderful! A Hawaiian cruise sounds out of this world! Hawaii is the most beautiful place in the world...if only I were a millionaire, I'd move there and import my whole family to live there as well. Oh yeah if only lol

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment! 

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

It's a damp, chilly, drippy day in Central NY.   The leaves seemed to have turned overnight. They are falling off the trees quickly. 

I'm so enjoying the fireplace.   It's lit now, as I write this, enjoying a cup of herbal tea. I found Bigelow's Cranberry Harvest and Celestial Seasonings Caramel Apple Dream recently.   

I hope whatever your plans are this weekend are fun and the weather cooperates.     Did I read about the "S" word?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Smiley Wink 

Thank you Sunny for this peaceful thread filled with kind posers.  

Today is National Greasy Food Day!   

Image result for fried chicken

Image result for french fries

Image result for donuts

Mangia! 

hi @dmod nj I'm so happy you're enjoying your new place. Nothing better than a fireplace when it's chilly out!

I never heard of National Greasy Food Day, but it sure sounds like fun to me. I ate a few chicken wings last night and boy did I pay for my sin later on lol But they were soooooooooooo good!!! Tonight I'll be dining on broiled salmon and vegetables. No grease for me Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy your weekend and I hope there's no snow in your forecast!

Honored Contributor

Happy Halloween Week......hope the weather cooperates so all the kids can get out and enjoy trick or treating. 

Thanks to Sunny for her kindness, compassion, and thoughtfulness each week.

The forecast predicts a half and half weekend for us....Saturday cloudy but no rain and Sunday rain all day. 

Enjoy everyone!

Super Contributor

Wishing Sunny and all our posters a safe and happy weekend and upcoming Halloween to those who celebrate.  Our Western N.Y. long range forecast has the possibility of snow at the end of the week.  Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage while it's here.  Lifting up all those who are struggling in any way and wishing you peace❣  Reva