Honored Contributor

*****SHABBAT SHALOM OCTOBER 14th*****

Happy Friday and Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Everyone is invited to comment on this inclusive thread. Please stop by for friendship, solice, peace or just to say hello.

I'm thinking today of those who lost family members in the local mass shootings here last night. Thank you to all responders who came from neighboring cities/counties.

Prayers to those suffering here and abroad who cannot find or afford food for their families or find peace from war and crime. Definitely challenging times.

I hope ya'll have a wonderful, relaxing fall weekend.

Shanus 💕  

Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM OCTOBER 14th*****

Good Shabbos, Happy Simchas Torah!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like it is going to be a true chilly fall weekend here on the East Coast.

Prayers sent to all who need them at this difficult time for so many.

Hope the Weekend and Week ahead is good to all of us...we need itHeart

Thank You to @Shanus  and all who keep this inclusive heart warming thread going each week.

Weekend Waterview: Fall's Last Hurrah and Arrangement – Home is Where the  Boat Is

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

My favorite friday spot. I love that we of all beliefs can come together in community, to support  and encourage one another.

It is a difficult world, and we need safe places such as this.

Thinking of all who are suffering, alone, without homes, or ill. 

Please smile at a stranger.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shanus, you must be a strong woman to have enough reserved energy to post today despite the grave threat to your community that has been contained.  God bless!  Thank you for starting this thread.

May all of us have a sweet and blessed weekend.  With the tragedy that occurred in Shanus' community, we are all reminded to value each day and one another.

Good Shabbos!

Adding This:

I read the following statement in a column this week, and it gleamed in light.  The column had to do with all the hate-mongering going on these days.  Here is the statement (more or less):

"I will no longer wonder how 1930s Germany happened."

Whoa!  That thought has often crossed my mind when I've read about the atrocities of a bygone era of hate and persecution.  How could so many people believe so many heinous lies?  As you can see from our present-day situation, it comes in on the back of prejudice and hatred.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Shabbos to all my dear friends. I'm so happy to see that you've kept up with the Shabbot Shalom threads every Friday. Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes for me and my family.  It's tough but I'm trying to come back to my old way of life. I've missed you all so much. 

I wish you all good health, peace and happiness to you and your dear family and friends, and a very healthy and happy New Year. 

Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala , You are always in our thoughts and prayers....so good to hear from you.

Respected Contributor

Sunny, you just made my day!

It is so wonderful to see you back in the commuity.

Welcome home!!!

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear friends! Wishing all a peaceful weekend. @Shanus, such tragedy your community has witnessed. How we can keep on living with these violent acts? Our world is becoming more unstable each day. Praying for all who live in fear, who need food, safe shelter and care for medical issues. Try to support your favorite charities .

Hello @sunala! How nice to "see" you 🌞. 

This is the weather we are having, rainy and very cool...

Have a relaxing weekend!

FB_IMG_1665778926193.jpg