Respected Contributor

***SHABBAT SHALOM***November 25

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to all who  read and post here. What a whirlwind of a week, getting ready for Thanksgiving! And just like that ... it's over, except for some yummy leftovers here. Most important it was a day filled with love here, in person here in my home and online Zoom visits. My hope is that you also enjoyed the holiday.

Thoughts and prayers go to those who are suffering illness, living with not enough to care for themselves and their families. Our block of neighbors did a food collection to donate to a local organization. We filled the back of a pick up truck! So heartwarming!

Enjoy the weekend safely and in peace.

FB_IMG_1669407567765.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: ***SHABBAT SHALOM***November 25

ShabbatShalomDaybreaker

Honored Contributor

MOMMAVik, thank you so much for starting the thread this week.  It surely was a busy time preparing for a delicious feast and then, shazam, it was over.  However, we lolled about and snacked for hours afterward.  This extended the doubled pleasures of feasting and visiting.

Your neighborhood did a wonderful thing!  I've never heard of a neighborhood becoming an entity for donation.  Not that I don't have very nice neighbors, but it seems to me that very few donate to the annual Boy Scouts food drive before Thanksgiving.  The Scout troop is affiliated with a local Catholic parish, so I don't know why people do not give a little something.  Two cans of vegetables?  Maybe two boxes of dried pasta?  

Praying that those who are hungry receive the food they need and that this weekend does not have another tragic tale for the U.S. and its love affair with guns.

Good Shabbos!

Chabad.org - Shabbat Shalom! Who's someone in your life that did something  special this week? For local Shabbat candle-lighting times:  chabad.org/candles | Facebook

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

Wishing all a peaceful, healthy and happy weekend.

This is the place for all to come to support, care, and nurture one another. 

Diet starts again tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Just wondering.  What kind of person would invite a Holocaust denier to dinner?  

Someone with a high and "colorful" profile did.  Shameful.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom Chaverim!  (Friends)  May we all have a week filled with good health and peace.  Pray for an end to the rampant crime that plagues our country. 

Pray for peace in our holy land.

Honored Contributor

Just seeing this now, still Shabbos, hope it is a happy one!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope you all had a pleasant Thanksgiving.

Best Wishes for a healthy and happy weekend and week ahead.

Happy Weekend Quotes Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free ...

Honored Contributor

Have A Great Week Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @MOMMAVik  for starting this thread. We finished leftovers tonite. Don't want to see "turkey food" until next year!!!

Shabbat Shalom!!!