Honored Contributor

*****SHABBAT SHALOM NOVEMEMBER 10TH*****

Shabbat Shalom and welcome to this iclusive Friday thread. We're so happy to have everyone here to share their weekend plans, seek friendship or ask for prayers.

We're going to Temple tonite with the family after shabbat dinner at my DS's house. the granddaughters baked the challahs...extra one for me. Smiley Happy  I know there's police presence. We had "protection" while visiting the old temples in Savannah and Charleston.

Always prayers for peace and hope for those who are suffering around the world and in our country. We should not feel fear anywhere we go.

Wishing everyone a relaxing and safe weekend.

Shanus Heart

_ (15).jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM NOVEMEMBER 10TH*****

[ Edited ]

Wishing everyone a beautiful, peaceful, healthy, and happy weekend and week ahead.

Thank You @Shanus for this welcoming thread....if only the entire world was as welcoming and inclusive. Hopefully one day we will have world peace.

Added- Thank You to all the Veterans. Respect and gratitude is sent to all who have served especially my FIL who at 18 was in Iwo Jima.

Autumn Good weekend 1 - Eagle Creations Comment Graphics

Honored Contributor

FB_IMG_1678465941636.jpg

Respected Contributor

Shabbat shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL!!!   

🎶🎵🎶

"People all over the world

Join hands

Start a love train

Love train"

The O'Jays, 1972

Honored Contributor

Wishing peace for all as always. 

Another quiet weekend here.  I'm going to do some cooking today and perhaps a mani and pedi later this morning.   Last night we were at a Toys for Tots fundraiser.  My brother does this event every year with his small business group.  Happy to say it was a great success as usual.   There is always a couple of marine's that are present to collect the toys, such handsome young men.......bless them and all of our military on this Veteran's day weekend.

Regular Contributor

"We will build this world from love"   Shabbat Shalom and Am Yisrael Chai!!  xoxo

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   I am so sorry the Jewish communities and Jewish students on campuses all over the country who are experiencing such anti-semitism.  It is horrific.   Please be safe.   Yes, no one should have to feel fear or unsafe especially for their beliefs.  🙏🏼❤️

Honored Contributor

Happy, healthy and peaceful weekend to everyone here !!!

Respected Contributor

Good shabbos everyone!

Have a healthy peaceful weekend.

Wishing all could have what we have here  each week.

We all come together from all backgrounds and faiths to wish each other well.

Maybe our group will grow.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend!  Special prayers and thanks to our active military and veterans.  I am so proud of my DH who served in the US Navy in the Philippines.  

Thank you all for your posts and photos dear friends!

FB_IMG_1699636290220.jpg

FB_IMG_1699634677412.jpg