Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM MAY 3RD*****

@cheriere ,

So sorry your Mom had a fall. Healing prayers and good wishes sent her way.

I know how upsetting it is to see a parent suffer in any way. 

Thinking of you!

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON 

Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers.  The dr said to bring her at 2:30.  I'll have to get a wheelchair to get her inside because I'm afraid she can't walk inside herself.  It's been raining here all morning & very slippery.  I'm hoping there's X-ray equipment there so we don't have to go to the hospital too.

I just pray she hasn't broken it or her AFib isn't out of control.   Initially, I thought it just looked badly sprained.  I begged her to let me put ice on it right after, but she wouldn't let me.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cheriere Sending you good vibes today and best wishes for a fast recovery for your mom.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@cheriere Sending you good vibes today and best wishes for a fast recovery for your mom.

I truly appreciate that, thank you.❤️

It's so scary.  I'm an only child.  Both of my parents are aging and my mom has a lot of health problems already.  This makes the second bad fall she's had in only a month.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere , 

Prayers for today and that she cooperates with all that will get her healed as quickly as possible.

My Dad wasn't the best at going along as directed health wise....it can be so difficult and frustrating for the person trying to help them. Hang in there.Heart

Respected Contributor

To all our dear weekly posters and readers I wish a Good Shabbos and Beautiful Weekend!  I can't shake the sadness I feel for the state of our country and the world we all share. Pray for our future generations 🙏.

I sat outside yesterday in our yard, looking at flowers, trees and bright green grass.  It lifted my spirits a bit.

IMG_20240501_200239.jpg

FB_IMG_1714149878017.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ShanusHow exciting for you!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@cheriere Sending prayers for your Mom.  I hope her injury isn't serious and heals well.  🙏 💕

Esteemed Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:

@cheriere Sending prayers for your Mom.  I hope her injury isn't serious and heals well.  🙏 💕

Thank you so much💝

We just got back from the dr.  They can't tell if it's a fracture or not, so they're sending her to an orthopedist next week.  She also said her lack of mobility over these past few years has really taken a toll on the muscles in her legs.  She actually recommended buying the Cubii to get her started strengthening them again to prevent future falls.

I was able to get a picture of the X-ray from the drs cell phone.  

Honored Contributor

@cheriere   Hope your Mom recovers from her fall quickly and that her wrist is OK. I bet she'll have bruises where she didn't expect, but that will be gone before she knows it.