Highlighted
Honored Contributor

*****SHABBAT SHALOM MARCH 3RD*****

Shabbat Shalom and welcome to our weekly Friday group. Everyone is invited to join for friendship and give your thoughts or  feelings, receive support and love. 

Spring has sprung in NC with varying temps from highs in 60's, 50's or 70's...rain or not....pollen for sure. My new car is covered.

Wishing all a restful, peaceful weekend. Appreciate what we have and do not take for granted our blessings. So many others have nothing...in our country and abroad.

IMG_2059.jpg

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM MARCH 3RD*****

Happy Weekend Quotes And Images - ShortQuotes.cc

Respected Contributor

GOOD MORNING ALL.   @Shanus not too early!   I love the early mornings.

Wishing all a wonderful,  happy, healthy and safe weekend.  So much insanity in the world with no end in sight.  Enjoy and appreciate every moment and everything you have.  Continue to be kind.  That is becoming a rare quality,  which makes me sad.

We got lucky and the snow storm that was supposed to bring us 6-12" (that's SOME range!!!) of snow,  may not get this far north at all (I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago).

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

HUGS to all.

Regular Contributor

Chag Purim Sameach and Shabbat Shalom!  

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom,  Happy Purim and Happy Weekend!  Thank you for being here and sharing friendship each week.  I haven't made hamentaschen in a long time. So maybe it's time to find my recipe!

FB_IMG_1677862579417.jpg

Respected Contributor

@nyc1, Yes we are lucky to miss that storm. We are in SE Wisconsin and were hoping it would miss here. Can't wait for Spring!
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

have a peaceful safe weekend everyone.

Stay warm in the storms.

I so look forward to coming here each week. I hope everyone checks in.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who check in on the "Shabbat Shalom" forum!  For one reason or another, I believe that you are good-hearted and loving souls who respect your fellow human being.  That is becoming a rare trait these days.

I hope all of you have a loving, peaceful, safe and delightful weekend!

Because of unseasonably warm weather in the D.C. area this past winter, the prediction for the peak for our beloved cherry blossoms has been moved to the end of March from the typical April peak time.  I wonder if Mother Nature feels hurried and peeved.

I'm not certain if those are cherry blossoms pictured below, but they come close to representing what I want.  

Good Shabbos!

KEEP CALM AND good shabbos - Keep Calm and Posters Generator, Maker For  Free - KeepCalmAndPosters.com

Honored Contributor

My grandkids looking forward to the Purim carnival at the Sunday School, happy hoilday and Good Shabbos.