Honored Contributor

*****SHABBAT SHALOM MARCH 24TH *****

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and welcome to this inclusive thread this week. 

We come together to share news of our weekend, family, sympathy, friendship or just our thoughts. 

It'll be in the high 80's here today and in the 80's all weekend. I'm not prepared for the heat yet. Hopefully since only March, it's temporary and we'll see 70's for another month....

Prayers for those in unfortunate countries who do not have any comforts of life and those in our country who need help from startvation, no roof over their heads and cleaning up from floods and other disasters. Hopes that all lonely animals find their forever homes.

Wishing everyone a beautiful spring weekend filled with all the things you love to do...with someone else or the gift of loving yourself and your own company.

Shanus Heart

Frequent Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM MARCH 24TH *****

Shabbat Shalom to all and wishing everyone a restful weekend.

Thank you, @Shanus

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hope this first Weekend of Spring is joyous for everyone!Happy First Weekend of Spring | Holiday, Spring, Primavera

Honored Contributor

I share in your prayers and wishing joy and peace for all of us.🙏🏼

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to you!

Spent this week recuperating from a cortisone shot in my back. Happily I am feeling some relief. Next  plan will be to again treat sciatica which is back after quite some time. 😩

Thank you @Shanus starting today's post!

Expecting yet another snowstorm tomorrow, 4 to 8 inches ... 

FB_IMG_1679671046608.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom, Shanus and all QBoard friends!  May we have peace and goodwill for all very soon... 

Happy spring! 

Honored Contributor

Have a lovely spring Shabbos !!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

@Shanus thanks for this week's inclusive, friendly thread. 

@sunala thinking of you. Heart

@MOMMAVik  where do you live?  Central NY may get flurries this weekend.  Not spring where we live, just yet. Stay safe. 

A few yellow and lilac colored crocuses are blooming in the garden, along with snowdrops.  I was giddy with excitement seeing them!  

I hope you all had a good week!    May your weekend be filled with your favorite activities. Yes, napping is an activity. Smiley Wink lol 

Today is National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day.   Enjoy! Mangia!  It's fruit. It's good for you! Smiley Happy lol 

Gourmet Chocolate Covered Raisins | Confections For Any Occasion

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj, I could eat that whole bowl & maybe add some chocolate covered nuts too!

We are in Southeast WI, right along Lake Michigan. Sometimes the storm blows over the lake so we don't get it all here on the ground. I see some of my flowers coming up too!! Have a wonderful weekend!