Honored Contributor

"..Better late than never"....Shabbat Shalom to all our  forum friends who come here to begin their weekend with a bit of peace, calm, love and comfort. All are always welcome.

I hope you all have a happy and especially safe July 4th weekend.

Take time for yourself if staying home (we are) and read a good book, take in some Netflix and maybe a nap or two. 

Think kind thoughts for those in the world less forturnate and keep them in our prayers...always.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Happy, Safe, Peaceful ,and Healthy 4th of July Weekend and week ahead. 

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend.

4th Of July GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM JULY1ST

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos, happy weekend, happy 4th, may it all be in good health!!

Honored Contributor

Shabbat shalom greeting card, mosaic background. Colorful shabbat shalom  greeting card, vector illustration. jewish religious | CanStock

Good Shabbos!  I hope everyone has a pleasant Fourth of July celebration and stays safe. 

Irving Berlin singing "God Bless America," which he composed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmc-pEyUHTs

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom QVC friends.  Stay well, stay cool, and be happy this coming week!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and Happy 4th of July to everyone. 

Hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend doing your favorite things with your favorite people. 

Please keep an eye on  your animals concerning  fireworks.  My girl has no issues but our previous pups did. 

Stay safe this weekend. 

It's National Ice Cream Month.  Help yourself and indulge. Smiley Happy 

1,460 Ice Cream Buffet Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Happy 4th of July - Independence Day! - CocoKids

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM JULY1ST

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and wishing everyone a Happy July 4th weekend! Remember to give thanks for all the freedoms we have, with heartfelt thanks to those who fought for us.

This weekend we will be joining in at our annual family reunion, finally back after 2 years.  How nice it will be to be together in person.  Though Zoom did allow us to gather, we are very excited for this year's gathering!

Enjoy the holiday however you choose, bbq'ing, picnicking or just relaxing.  Thank you @Shanus  for rounding us up & everyone for your thoughts & nice pictures!  

FB_IMG_1656714266424.jpg

FB_IMG_1656714803831.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik   You're welcome! ....now if I can remind myself to begin the thread earlier. 😊

Respected Contributor
Oh, @Shanus! These days seem to go so quickly & I try to remember too if I don't see a thread yet I think maybe I should start one!

Have a restful weekend. Warm here so we plan to do not much except our family reunion.