Honored Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM JULY 29th

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Friday. A huge welcome to this inclusive thread where we join before the weekend to express friendship, receive comfort or just say hello.

Wishing all a cooler weekend, less storms and floods (the country is going nuts with weird weather) and happiness with friends and family.

I'm all packed and ready to join my family at the beach. A rented beach house is so easy to accommodate all of us and we can cook breakfast and lunch without leaving the beach. Some dinners out are a treat. The kids also have their snacks, etc. throughout the day.

I'll be the one with the huge hat, under the umbrella, long sleeves, towel over legs/feet and a quick run to the water to cool off.

I take my sketch books, watercolors with me. Anyone who uses watercolors, may know that using salt on wet colors can result in such beautiful, unpredictable texture and I have all the salt water right at my feet.

Have a safe and good weekend. Stay hydrated....

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM JULY 29th

Good Shabbos, posting here now is a real pain, but wanted to be here for this thread. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle   Do you have an issue just  posting on Q? It's good to hear from you. Thanks for making the effort.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle ,

I too have had a major issue posting since last week. It hasn't gotten any better and is totally frustrating to say the least.

@Shanus ,

We too rent a house on the ocean for a family vacation every year ..it's the best. 

Happy Weekend and Week Ahead to allHeartWeekend Graphic Animated Gif - Picgifs weekend 061319

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to all! I so look forward to this thread & thank you @Shanus  for being there to start us off. Enjoy the beach vacation with your family!

Also have had to jump thru hoops & scroll endlessly to get here to read & post but I got here! Hope that by next week this time we can be back to normal.

Oy vey! We have roofers here & the noise & mess are unreal. We can't wait until this is over! But at least it'll be the last time we do this. And in addition we are getting new gutters that don't let the leaves collect in them. So no more climbing ladders for DH & DS. Just too dangerous.

Everyone enjoy the weekend, relax & be grateful for the many blessings we have. May all who are suffering find relief & strength.

FB_IMG_1659123347816.jpg

Honored Contributor

Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

Image for post Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Can you believe another week has passed?!?!  Fabulous weather today.....upper 70s and no humidity. I'm sharing with anyone who wants some good weather. Smiley Happy  

@Shanus enjoy your fabulous vacation!  Thank you for starting this week's friendly thread. Smiley Happy

@MOMMAVik our home has the gutter guards, as well. SO WORTH IT!!  

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. Do something nice for yourself.  We often forget while caring for everyone else. 

Today is National Lasagna Day.   Help yourself. Mangia. 

The Best Ever Lasagna Recipe: How to Make It

Veggie lasagna

Fresh Vegetable Lasagna Recipe | MyRecipes

Chicken lasagna with white sauce

Chicken Lasagna Recipe (VIDEO) - NatashasKitchen.com

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Oh, Shanus, your planned family holiday sounds lovely!  I hope you have a fabulous and safe time at the beach.

40,093 Woman sitting on beach hat Images, Stock Photos & Vectors |  Shutterstock

To those who observe, may you have a Good Shabbos!  May everyone gathered here enjoy a weekend of joy, peace and quiet reflection.

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj, I could eat all of those! Once it cools down, lasagna will be one of the first dishes I'll make!!
Respected Contributor