Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who gather here on Fridays for friendship, peace, acceptance and love.

Fantastic news to all recovering from illness and sympathy to those suffering with grief. We are here for you always.

Wishing everyone a HOT, happy and enjoyable weekend. 

We're meeting the kids for a restaurant breakfast...my favorite meal to eat out. I love the eggs, bacon, grits, side of pancakes, biscuits and jelly. I guess a nap will be in order after that feast.

Peace to all in the world who are without shelter and/or have lost so many important memories. 

Love and bless ya'll

Shanus

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM JULY 22nd

I haven't seen this Friday message in a long time. Is this the lovely Sunny, or has someone else taken up her duties? 

DF

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are having a Heat Wave and no end in sight. Hope you all enjoy your weekend and week ahead. 

@RainCityWoman ,

Sunala has taken some time off and the fabulous @Shanus along with other kind posters have taken over for her.

She is missed and I hope she will return in the near future. 

Everyone keeping this special thread going is so uplifting and heart warming. 

Peace and Good Health Wishes to allHeart

Have a Nice Weekend GIFs - 80 Animated Pictures

Honored Contributor

@Shanus ,

We go to Nags Head 2x a year and that is the exact breakfast I order at our favorite Breakfast Restaurant....ya gotta live a little Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Posting here since Wed has been a nightmare, but I coould not forget our dear friends on Shabbos, happy hot weekend, 95 on east coast!!

I love brealfast foods for dinner, bagel and lox for dinner, yum!!!

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman   If I don't remember on a Friday, I'm fairly sure someone begins this thread. 

Welcome back and look for us each Friday in Among  Friends. Have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Shanus ,

We go to Nags Head 2x a year and that is the exact breakfast I order at our favorite Breakfast Restaurant....ya gotta live a little Woman LOL

You are so right @DREAMON . Every once in awhile that healthy diet has to take a back seat and let the fat and carbs take the wheel. 🤣

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you and a happy hello to all! Right there with you @Shanus and fellow breakfast lovers. Last week my DS on his only day off came in a rain storm & took me out for breakfast! He knows it is my very favorite meal.

My hopes for all are good health and prayers for peace and relief from suffering.  Try to stay cool in this heat wave!

FB_IMG_1658522875342.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"I love the eggs, bacon, grits, side of pancakes, biscuits and jelly."  Oh, Shanus, you spoke to the carb freak in me.  Now I'm hungering after a breakfast like this.  Enjoy yours with your family!

Good Shabbos!

This week and next, we are feeling the blistering heat like so many others.  Sizzling isn't just for bacon, I suppose.  Stay cool and hydrated, dear forum friends.

Mr. Hot Sauce Sun is really burning...

Why Does the Sun Burn Us? | NASA Space Place – NASA Science for Kids

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

Sending everyone thoughts for a peaceful, healthy weekend.

Please stay cool and keep your furbabies cool also. 

Wishing the world could be as kind and inlusive as this group!