Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM JANUARY 19TH*****

@Shanus 

You're welcome to come up and enjoy and frolic in the snow!!!

Shabbat Shalom

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Frloic? Molly, too?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Winter Weekend!  What a wild weather pattern we are struggling with. Snow, rain, ice, winds, arctic temps!  I had been stuck indoors for days on end but did have a doctor's appointment yesterday.  Thankful that DH took me.  Too scary to walk through icy parking lots.  We treated ourselves to lunch while we were out! 

@Shanus, feel better soon.  Many were in masks at the doctor yesterday, us included.

Keeping prayers strong for our world, the heartbreak is too much at times.  How will we ever heal I don't know. Spend a restful, cozy weekend with those you cherish. 💞

FB_IMG_1705693879682.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon from cloudy, cold, central NY.  Woke up to 6 degrees going to high teens today.   I'm not complaining....no snow to deal with. 

I have a dgf who lives south of Buffalo.  They got almost 6 feet of snow from both storms. She shared pictures of her yard.  It's stunning........and not in a good way.  My thoughts are with all of you dealing with the snow and frigid temps. 

@Shanus  hope you feel better very soon.  Feel yucky is just draining.  Take care of yourself.   Thank you for starting this friendly thread.Smiley Happy 

Tomorrow is National New England Clam Chowder Day.   I'm leaving New England and Manhattan Clam Chowder, Chicken Rice Soup and Black Bean Soup for all who wants a steaming bowl. There is a variety of warm breads and rolls to enjoy with the soups. 

New England vs Manhattan Clam Chowder: What's the Difference?

Chicken Rice Soup {Loaded with Veggies & Rice} - Spend With Pennies

20-Minute Black Bean Soup Recipe | The Recipe Critic

Mangia, help yourself. Smiley Happy 

I hope you all have a good week. Smiley Happy See ya next Friday! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj   Oh my!  Everything looks so delicious!  Now I'm definitely hungry lol.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere  Enjoy every spoonful! Smiley Happy   I actually did make spicy black bean soup for dinner tonight.  I'm making corn muffins to go with it. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj   That sounds delicious!  We must be thinking along the same lines because we're having chili with lots of black beans and cornbread lol. 😊❤️