Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM, HAPPY PASSOVER, AND HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!

Thank you Sunny for your uplifting wishes each week. Happy Passover to everyone and a good Seder. 

We're so happy to have our little family able to join us this year. My younger granddaughter will say the 4 questions. Two years ago, she couldn't read them by herself. The older granddaughter has started her Bat Mitzvah lessons (it will be next December). Where did the time go? She'll be able to read the Hebrew....So proud. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful evening and Elijah appears.

Frequent Contributor

Good Shabbos and chag Pesach Semach. A friend wrote that matza and haroset is Jewish salsa and chips. I got a good laugh. It’s beautiful here this weekend. Everyone enjoy, whatever way you can celebrate
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos & Happy Pesach!  I almost missed this thread.  @sunala thank you so much for posting this every week. 

We are almost all vaccinated; I get my 2nd one on Wed.  My dad is fully done.  We are having a seder tonight with my 2 nephews on Zoom from NYC and Minneapolis.  Can't wait.  

Blessings to all of you! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Good wishes and love to all!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova